Indian Ladies in Houston - Meet here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Houston' started by Induslady, Jul 16, 2006.

1. Abeeb44

Abeeb44 New IL'ite

Re: Houston Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Hi sushi,
    Great to know u live in northwest houston...but I dont know where spring is. I live in hollister road. Have you heard of it? I would be moving to yorktown near galleria next month.

What do you do? Are you working? Iam quite vetti at the moment :) coz Iam on H4. Iam planning to enroll myself in one of these community colleges.

Abi

2. REKHARAJ

REKHARAJ New IL'ite

hi

i am new to this site and moving to houston in 10 days from PA..becoz of my husband job..we are moving to sugarland....anyone from sugarland?...currently in H4 ..i wud like to make friends with all of u.. keep in touch

Last edited: Apr 12, 2007
  3. Abeeb44

Abeeb44 New IL'ite

Welcome!

Hi Rekha,
    Great to know that u would be moving to houston. Sugar land is a nice place with a big indian community. I could'nt move there coz my husbands office is kinda far away from Sugarland....so we stay inside the city.

What do u do? Are you working?

I am sure u'll enjoy staying in houston but U'll find it a lot hotter than PA :)

Anyways good luck to u and happy moving!

Abi

4. REKHARAJ

REKHARAJ New IL'ite

Hi Abi

I know its gonna be hot for me ..but i am used to heat coz i am from chennai:) ..where r u from?...

I don't work because of my H4 visa..do u work?..

moving in one week time ..i'll keep in touch with u once i move to sugarland

bye abi takecare

5. Abeeb44

Abeeb44 New IL'ite

Hi Rekha,
    Nope Iam not working either...Iam on H4 too. I got married in sept and came to connecticut...then moved to houston in november. I like houston but dont have many friends here in my apartment community. Iam planning to join some courses in a community college sometime next month. Iam moving to a new apartment this month. So that will keep me busy for a few weeks.

Yeah sure....do keep in touch. We can even meet up sometime after u come here :)

When did you come to USA? Do you drive? Iam just learning....but I can tell you driving is a real pain in houston :) So yet to get my license. What about you? I think it will be a lot more fun after I start driving.

Abi

6. Sushila

Sushila New IL'ite

Hi sushi,
    Great to know u live in northwest houston...but I dont know where spring is. I live in hollister road. Have you heard of it? I would be moving to yorktown near galleria next month.

What do you do? Are you working? Iam quite vetti at the moment :) coz Iam on H4. Iam planning to enroll myself in one of these community colleges.

Abi

Hi Abi,

How r u? Im not working either... so how do u spend time? which part of India r u from?

Sushi

7. Sushila

Sushila New IL'ite

Hi Abi,

How r u? Im not working either... so how do u spend time? which part of India r u from?

Sushi

8. Abeeb44

Abeeb44 New IL'ite

Hi Sushi,
    Guess we live quite near to each other :)

Actually my husband comes home for lunch.....so I spend my mornings cooking and chatting with my mom. Then in the afternoons I usually talk to my friends who live here in the US, read, watch TV, go for a walk, gym, etc

I am moving this month...so think I would take up some classes after I go to my new place.

Iam from chennai...and Iam tamil. You?

How do you spend ur time? Do u drive?

Abi

9. Sushila

Sushila New IL'ite

Hi Abi,

Im from Chennai too and my mother tongue is Tamil. Guess what I do spend time doing almost the same thing you do.....chatting with my mom,cooking,cleaning,TV, talking with friends..
    I do drive.

10. smadhu

smadhu New IL'ite

:wave Hi everyone,

We live and work in the Houston medical center area. I speak Malayalam, Tamil & English. We moved from Chennai in 2003. I am excited to see this website. keep in touch!

smadhu