Indian Ladies in Geneva - Meet here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Switzerland' started by Induslady, Aug 22, 2007.

1. nish06

nish06 New IL'ite

Hello
    I am an indian from London moving to Geneva next week with my baby and husband. I would really like to make some friends in the indian community, find out about indian grocery shops, help around the home with nannies and cleaners or cooks. If you're able to help with any of these I would love to hear from you.
    Thanks Nisha

2. shareenp

shareenp New IL'ite

Hi Nish06,

I am a Mumbai or Bombay gal living in Vaud, 25 mins away from Geneva. I have been here for 1 year and a half. We lived in London before that for 9 years and I really miss it!!
    Anyway I am always happy to hook up with a fellow Indian! I have 3 kids 10, 7 and 1! So if you are up for a chai and a chat, and if I could help out with any info on living here, it would be great to hook up.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  3. nish06

nish06 New IL'ite

Hello

That would be great. We are in Chambesy. please contact me through private messages. Look forward to hearing from you.

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2010
  4. DSwiss

DSwiss New IL'ite

Hi I am new here... moving to Geneva with my baby & hubby in few months! Would love to make Indian friends. I am originally from Delhi, at present in USA.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2010
  5. pdaultani

pdaultani New IL'ite

Hey,

Me and my husband have moved to Geneva around 3 weeks back and we would love to connect with some new friends here! We are expats here and will be in Geneva for 2 years.. Please send me a message and we can chat further!

Thanks
    Priyanka

6. pdaultani

pdaultani New IL'ite

Hey, I know this post is old, but are you still in Geneva? Maybe we can talk! :)
    My husband is also from Delhi..

Thanks
    Priyanka

7. gnomes

gnomes New IL'ite

Morning,

I am 27 year old, Oxford postgraduate student coming to do a UN internship in Geneva. I am desperately looking for room/couch to stay for June 4-17. All the hostels, residences, etc seem to be booked up. I am happy to help towards rent and bills. Any suggestions would be most appreciated!

Thank you,
    Mireille

8. rao568

rao568 New IL'ite

hi,

I am a PhD student and I 'll be at Geneva from 25 June to 30 June 2011 for a conference. Is there any body will be available for chit-chat or for just visiting the city:) if yes then please let me know.

Thanks

Rao

9. binduhingwala

binduhingwala New IL'ite

Hello my neice is coming to geneva for studies next week and we are looking for a room as a paying guest or on rent with attached bathroom in geneva. Could you please help me?

Thanks
    Bindu Hingwala

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2011
  10. ruthib

ruthib New IL'ite

Indian friends in geneva

Hi,

I am married,from Jaipur.We've moved towards Geneva recently.

I would like to meet some Indians to start getting with a social circle.

Please let me know if someone would like to meet me.

Thanks

Ruhi