Indian Ladies in Dubai - meet here!

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by safa, Oct 29, 2006.

what should be the punishment for the god mans in India ?

1. Life time imprisionment

52.9%
  2. Sentenced to death

27.1%
  3. Should be punished with the family

4.3%
  4. 10 - 15 years locked up

15.7%
  1. brindhaaa

brindhaaa Bronze IL'ite

Re: Dubai Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Hi Aniiiii...

I have newly joined as member since last week . Iam also an mangalorean (born and brought up in chennai ) residing in Bur dubai.. I can be ur friend but unfortunately again not as u r looking for 'couple friend' cos my hubby is from
    Chennai who doesnt know THULU....:))))

2. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

Hi Brinda...

Welcome to IL.... I am sure you are getting addicted to this site...It is really cool!

Looking for couple friends is hard, but atleast it's really good that you stay in BurDubai... If your hubby can't speak Tulu, it's ok... As long as we can hang out & exand our circle of friends.

I have a 2-b-3 yr old daughter & have been here since the past three years. What about you? Do you have any kids? How long have you been here? I hope I am not being too ....

Looking forward to your mail...

Anita

3. brindhaaa

brindhaaa Bronze IL'ite

Hi Anitha...

Iam here for the past 1 yr .Got married in 2005 , no kids ( enjoying life :))))

Both of us working for Multi National Bank.

Iam staying near Al Musalla Round about (5 mins from Dubai musuem ).. how abt u ?

Since iam very new to this forum and feeling very bored to read FAQ'S , can u tell me whatever iam sending will that be marked only to u or for everyone .. ?

4. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

Brinda,

I sent you a private message... Please check...

Anita

5. Nammy

Nammy New IL'ite

Hello All,
    I am Namrata Jha currently living in Dubai. I am a Stay-At-Home-Mom and have a teenage daughter who goes to a university in Knowledge Village. My husband works in a large MNC as Head of HR. I like being here in Dubai though I miss India sometimes.
    I like browsing the internet and exchanging emails, so most of the time you'll find me online :-D if I am not preoccupied with real life. I have been searching for a place where I could interact with Indian Women and I am thrilled to find this place!
    Looking forward to knowing you...
    -Nammy

6. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

Welcome Nammy!

If you have read thru, you will know that I too am from Dubai, & so is Brinda.

Where do you stay? I stay in Golden Sands.

Hope to have more interactions with you.

Take care

Anita

7. Nammy

Nammy New IL'ite

Hello Anita,
    great to meet you (and Brinda too)-right now I am staying opp. Sahara Center (the mall) at the dubai-sharjah border. We are planning to move to JBR (Jumeirah Beach Residences) soon. I look forward to knowing you all...thanks for replying,

8. shellymona

shellymona New IL'ite

Hi ! I was in Dubai till 2004 and now I am in China, but I miss DUBAI very much !!!

9. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

:) hi dear friends,
    "who am i?":boo:the answer to this question is i am ZEENAT.your new friend,new pal,new buddy whatever u may call.i was very glad to see this site and the interaction between friends or ladies who have never seen each other or met each each other.may be they are either seven seas away or just a next door nieghbour.no matter what we all are the same deep down within our hearts.so lets prove it that WOMEN ARE FROM VENUS all having same thinking and same nature.
    i am glad to be a part of this huge family which is spread far and wide and i hope you all will be glad enough to have me as your family member :2thumbsup: .
    love to all.take care :wave .

10. geetha331

geetha331 New IL'ite

Hiii everyone..

My name is geetha.. im an engineer currently working in kuwait. il b moving to dubai soon. I was born n brought up in Kuwait and did my schooling ere till 12th.. den moved 2 chennai 2 do my engg.. graduated in 2003 and came back 2 kuwait with my parents.. been working in kuwait for abt 4 years now... got a job offer in dubai so will be shifting soon in about 2 months time... im going 2 b totaly new to dubai... so trying 2 make some new friends... friends sure brighten up our lives..

im sure u all agree movin 2 a new place sure can b scary especially wen ur a single gal.. i would love hear 2 hear from all of u on life der in dubai..

Hope 2 hear from all f u... keep in touch..

Geetha