Indian in Plano, 75023 !!!

Discussion in 'Indians in Dallas' started by Srividya1208, Nov 23, 2012.

1. viiji2584

viiji2584 New IL'ite

Hey all , let's arrange for a meetup sometime this week? Are you folks game?

2. viiji2584

viiji2584 New IL'ite

I have divya and srividya number. What do you guys think?

3. Srividya1208

Srividya1208 New IL'ite

Hi Viji and Divya,

Sorry for not attending ur calls... I was busy in shifting my apartment... We just moved to our new apartment yesterday(Camden) .. Still waiting for phone connection..

4. Srisaai0310

Srisaai0310 New IL'ite

hi vidhya,

this is vidhya from nj.planning on moving to tx plano next month. looking for good apt with indian community.can u give me reviews abt cameden legaccy park. hw istheapt? isthat a indian community?

regards
    vidhya

5. Srividya1208

Srividya1208 New IL'ite

Hi Vidhya,

Camden Legacy park is really very good, the best part I like in this community is you wil have an attached garage and washer/dryer in every apartment. It has 60 % Indians and 40 % others... The office ppl, maintenance ppl are all very friendly.. I would definitely recommend this community..

Hope to meet u soon !!!

6. Srisaai0310

Srisaai0310 New IL'ite

Thx much for your response. Am looking for 2 bed/bath..he much would be the rent? Deposit? Do they have play ground for kids? Sorry am asking u a lot of questions!! Since am new I don't have any friends there in tx.. I do spk Tamil, Hindi and native is chennai... Looking Frwd for good friends:)!! By the hw old is ur kid. My son is 3 yrs old!!

Vidhya

7. Srividya1208

Srividya1208 New IL'ite

Hi,

We are also staying in a 2 bed/bath and we pay around $1100. Deposit was around $ 200 or so... The only disadvantage is that there is no play area for kids :-( my son is 18 months old :) but there are so many ppl around here so kids will get engaged.. I see lots of ppl playing in the parking lot... I m a tamilian too from Chennai... U can make lot of frnds here lots of Indians in this area.. No worries u can ask me ur queries :)

8. Srisaai0310

Srisaai0310 New IL'ite

hi vidhya

thx much for ur info!! hw abt mission gate apt? is tat good? is that a indian community?

9. Srividya1208

Srividya1208 New IL'ite

Hi,

I have heard mission gate is also good but not sure about the rent rate and other features... one of my frnd lives there named Divya she is also in the thread.. U can probably post to her abt that community..