Indian Grocery shops in Malmo Or anywhere close to Karlskrona?

Discussion in 'Europe - Other Areas' started by madhusri8576, Oct 19, 2008.

1. mrin

mrin New IL'ite

hi all,

i need some info urgently..my husband might take up job offer n move to Lund.. we have a son 6 yrs old.. few things i would like to know..

* do people speak English their? as some people have been telling us that unless we learn Swedish v cant do anything their?

* i would be putting my son in international school as he is going currently also in international school.. what r approx fee.

* avg rental of a gud 2/ 3 bedroom house in Lund ?? v have heard some horrifying stories about 4-9 mths of waiting for getting apt on rent.. is it that difficult to find a decent place to raise a family..

* what is gud salary to take up a offer..

* and most importantly is their an active Indian community there..n how easy or difficult wud it b for a child to integrate into the new culture n society..

thanks.. waiting for replies..so that v can make a informed decision..

regards
    mrins

2. vijay94

vijay94 New IL'ite

Dear Jyoti
    How can I contact you in case I need to know something more about buying Indian foodstuff from you.
    Vijay

3. archana1017

archana1017 New IL'ite

My sister is travelling from India to karlskrona sweden. I would like to know what kind of place is it? Are there any Indians in that place? It seems to be a small town. Any indian stores?? What is the weather like? What are must have things from India during her stay? Kindly help [​IMG]

4. visheta

visheta New IL'ite

Hi madhu, m from india. Are to still in karlskrona.