1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Middle School Education in the US - What to Expect and What to Do
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Indian Families Near Downtown, La

Discussion in 'Indians in Los Angeles' started by RichaSingh, Feb 14, 2017.

1. RichaSingh

RichaSingh New IL'ite

Hello Everyone!

I stay with my husband in Downtown, LA and looking forward to make new friends here.
    Little bit about me - I am from Gurgaon (near Delhi), northern part of India and got married last year in April. I came to LA afterwards along with my husband. It's been a few months here but I still don't have a social circle to have those girly talks and I miss India so much. Anyone interested in making new friend please drop me a message.
    Thank you,
    Richa

Shrutisharma and modalivishali like this.

2. modalivishali

modalivishali New IL'ite

Hi richa welcome to LA. We stay in west LA a little further away from downtown but i would love to make friends here. My husband and i have moved from san diego to LA last year we have very few friends and a smaller circle. I would like to make more friends. If you are interested please do mail me modalivishali @ gmail

RichaSingh likes this.
  3. Friend2608

Friend2608 New IL'ite

Hi Richa,

I moved to LA a month ago from london, i live near valley village (burbank area). I am from hyderabad. here is my contact number 8184347625. I am looking for friends as well. Please keep in touch.

Thanks
    Sree

RichaSingh likes this.
  4. Shrutisharma

Shrutisharma New IL'ite

Hi Richa... I am Shruti originally from Delhi... i moved here in la 6 months back... living in dtla with my husband... wud like to get in touch with you... if interested please email me at shrutisharma.la15@ gmail.com

5. kalpagam

kalpagam New IL'ite

Hi anyone wishes to rent out a room please let me know. I am looking for accommodation for my son who is working in DTLA. He is a good kid ....does not drink or smoke. Would like him to stay with a good family. Thank you