Indian Community Apartment in Round Rock / North Austin

Discussion in 'Indians in Austin' started by NithyaRamasamy, Jun 24, 2015.

1. NithyaRamasamy

NithyaRamasamy New IL'ite

Hello Friends,

We just moved to Round Rock and looking for an good indian community apartment near Dell RR campus. We found Madison @ Dell Ranch and Regency @ Dell Ranch, Riata, but they don't have any availability. Can any one please recommend any other indian community apartment within 15 miles of Dell Campus ? We have been trying for last one week, but not getting any availability. Whatever available , they are after 1 month and too expensive (1 BR is $1100 +).

Does anyone know about Indian Community in Regency @ Dell Ranch or Riverhorse Ranch ? These are the only two apartments we could find availability.

We need to move to an apartment soon. Any help would be great. Thank in advance.

Nithya

2. Jey

Jey Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

3. NithyaRamasamy

NithyaRamasamy New IL'ite

Hi Jey,

Thanks for your inputs.

Lists from IL was my first reference :) . As I said in my earlier post, most of the apartments do not have immediate availability, have to wait at least till mid of August :( even at The Lodge at Warner Ranch

Crossing finger to find one ASAP

4. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@NithyaRamasamy,

Regarding Regency @ Dell Ranch, this was formerly known as Mansion @ Dell Ranch that you will see in the Top 10 Apartments articles linked above. We have had few friends there years ago, with the new management there seems to be mixed reviews. You may want to check it out.

5. gmenon2014

gmenon2014 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    I am moving to zipcode 78729 near Mc Neil dr, I am looking for good and safe apartment, kindly let me know, I am new to Austin single mom with a 4 years old, I am getting transferred on job.
    please do help me locating a good apartment where my son will have good friends to play.
    Thanks
    Geeta

1 person likes this.
  6. Jey

Jey Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@gmenon2014 Geeta, browse around the forum and private message a few people you see having kids similar to yours. You can start to build the network by that personal reach out.

7. chinnimunni

chinnimunni New IL'ite

hey did you take any community and do anybody know whether lone oaks round rock have any indian people in the community

8. gigi15

gigi15 New IL'ite

Hi Nithya,

We are moving to North Austin from Colorado Springs (this October) and we have just started to look for apartments around Round Rock. Could you please suggest some apartments with good Indian Community? :)

Regards,
    Gauthami

9. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@gigi15 Gauthami,

Did you get to see the link that was posted above for Nithya? That should help you get an idea of apartments with Indian community.

gigi15 likes this.
  10. gigi15

gigi15 New IL'ite

Thank you for your prompt reply :)
    Yes, I did go through the link about the apartments however just wanted to have some suggestions based out of personal experiences :)

Thanks,
    Gauthami