Indian Channels in KL

Discussion in 'Personal Services in KL' started by parasmanic, Oct 27, 2010.

1. parasmanic

parasmanic Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Astro is the sole cable services provider n there is no other indian channel other than Zee TV ....im not a big T.V person but liek to watch comedy circus n all on Sony

Maneka suggested Megaindiantv.com but old episodes.....there is another way of watching on youtube....if u have any more ideas pls share

Sonu

2. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi sonu,

Yes, I agree with you. I watch all Tamil channels and they are all on the internet in several websites like,

ultimatetamil, cooltamil, tamilforce etc..

There is a website called techsatish.net where we can download several magazines( Mostly tamil, but still you can get woman's era and so on), novels etc. The same website caters to languages like telugu, malayalam, and kannada. There is an option of Watching Live TV 24*7 in it which I have not yet tried still.

3. DancingDolphin

DancingDolphin New IL'ite

Hiya,

I found this site - idesitv.com ... it is live streaming site. Here you can watch all the major indian channels... sony specially. Since it streams so the episodes are not old. It features star plus, sony and other channels...but with the net connection i have only sony worked.... however with good n steady net connection others may as well be working.

Then for colors - I see the serials on youtube. Some of indian channels - sony and colors have their dedicated channels on youtube. They upload the recent episodes. For ease i have just added these channels in my subscription (its free!!) Sony channel name is setindia and colors have multiple like colorsdrama, colorsreality etc e.g.
    YouTube - ColorsDrama's Channel

the best part of these channels is un-interrupted and unbroken serial or show.

Love,
    M

4. mouny

mouny New IL'ite

with unifi they will give hypp tv..i like that 4-5 good indian channels coming..and some good international channels coming..utv, utv movies, ss music,star etc

5. DancingDolphin

DancingDolphin New IL'ite

Thanks Mouny! I have been google for the website I mentioned in my post from past two days! I forgot the name of the site and even had forgotten that i have mentioned it in this forumn. With your post... I got the name here! Thanks a ton!

PS: May be thats what it is referred as 'The Secret' :) :thumbsup