IndhuRamesh who always inspires everyone has captured silver in three months

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by iyerviji, Nov 28, 2012.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Indhu dear Congratulations on become a Silver Lite in 3 months. All the best to achieve many more milestones not only in IL but in life too. Thanks for always inspiring and motivating everyone.

If Life is a Game. I wish U always “Win”
    If its a Journy U go on “Roses”
    If its a Joy I wish U always “Saile”
    May God Bless U on every Step of “Life”

God’s blessing may come as a surprise,
    And how much u receive, depends on
    How much ur heart can believe.
    May u be blessed beyond what u expect

Fly in the plane of Ambition
    & Land in the Airport of Success…
    Luck is yours, Wish is mine…
    May Ur future always shine…
    ****Good Luck***

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.

2. IndhuRamesh

IndhuRamesh Platinum IL'ite

Dearmost Viji Aunty..

I am always surprised by your caring and loving gesture.. you shower all your love to all dear ILites and yet it keeps on growing day by day.. I hope thats the power of love.. How much ever you give, it comes to you ten folds... In your case its umpteen folds..

Thank you Viji aunty for your love showered on me and you have really inspired me to do more in everything I start.. Keep guiding me and love you always Viji Aunty.. :)

1 person likes this.
  3. IndhuRamesh

IndhuRamesh Platinum IL'ite

And in all amazement.. forgot everything about the reason for the thread..

Aunty.. your creative verses are too good and hope I can keep up the verses in the poem.. Thank you sooooooooooooooo much for the poem.. I am elated with joy and your shower of love..

And regarding achieving silver.. its nothing compared to your 15000+ posts in 5 years.. You are active always and motivate ILites in every way possible.. I have just started following your footsteps.. I still have a doubt whther I can reach your status sometime.. You are that highly placed and still aspiring to reach a new level everyday.. Your blessings and love gives me the extra effort that I need to put to follow you on a similar path..

Thanks a ton Viji aunty

1 person likes this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Indhu dear I have no words to write in reply to your lovely message and showering me with praises and the love you show towards me. I am sure you will be able to reach more milestones very soon with your love and with the inspiration you show to everyone. I have not done anything great. Its my pleasure to make others happy and in turn I am happy. I like to bring a smile on everyone's face.

Thank you for your wishes, love, encouragement, kindness, trust, friendship, inspiration and Motivation
    These words fall shor tto express the feelings, but they carry the sound from the strings of my Heart
    !!!!!Thank you!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  5. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations on achieving silver status. Keep inspiring us, you will be hall of fame soon

Regards
    Manjukps