1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Index - the Multifaceted Varalotti.

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by Chitvish, Mar 3, 2008.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aruna,
    I broke my head several times but could not find the answer. In the contest we post the answers the very next day. So now be a good girl and post the answer.
    love,

2. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aruna,
    I am writing the following in tamil - best expressed. Since you cannot understand tamil, take it that it just means "Tit for tat" !
    Sridhar, I feel like shouting to you
    வேணுங்கட்டிக்கு வேணும்
    வெங்கலக் கட்டிக்கு வேணும்
    The answer is in the "treasure hunt"! You are literally making ILites break their heads ! So you deserve this.
    Love,
    Chithra.

3. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sridhar & Chithra mami,

Thanx a lot for your love & affection.

4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Varalotti
    Sorry did not visit this thread for the last 2 days.
    But Chitra has answered you. Ya can't understand what she has written.bonk It is something for Tit for Tat...............Big LaughBig LaughBig Laugh
    See we are really good girls........even after breaking our heads we still answer.
    cha you already gave up.............ok ok go and read Chitvish blog in the blog section
    "Are you a Superwoman??..Happy Woman's day, Friends............She has written it so beautfully.
    SW stands for Superwoman............Big Laughand That is ChitraBow
    Now give me your comments on this if I am wrong in addressing her with this title.
    Is she not one.???...........if you think about it from all the angles........

5. varalotti

Dear Aruna,
    SW - super woman. How did I not guess it?
    Thank God I am in the conducting end of the contest. Had I been in the contesting end, I would not have got even a single question right.
    Sorry for the delay in responding to you.
    regards,

6. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Varalotti
    Reading the heading Food for thoughts......was wondering what recipes you have given. But fter going through them was really good ones mong all three I liked Are you really healthy the most.
    His thoughts on religion...........1st when I opened I could see only round worms moving around..........as you know in Hindi there is a saying kalaakshar bhis barabar( means an uneducated person) as one doesn't know the language one feels so ...........But thanks for the meaning that you have put up each has it own unique words in it.
    Today is the Day of love, of devotion of absolute surrender was a beautiful write up.
    I get to learn a lot from your threads.

Hope all the ladies make you give the contest.........what say ladies........
    last week we really had easy questions and this week again going on the tougher side.

7. varalotti

Dear Aruna,

In fact whatever I wrote in Food for thoughts is now part of my book, Vetriyin Vidhaikal, released in 2006.

I am happy to learn that you liked the post on Love and Devotion.

Well forget last week and this week, you should see the questions we have lined up for the finals, starting from 23rd March!
    Lets see who gets the coveted award!
    Thanks for your time Aruna.
    love,

8. varalotti

Dear Chithra,

That was the fastest I have ever known. You know that I just came out posting my latest thread, Will You Be My GF? and there comes an SMS from my wife saying that it has already been indexed.

Well honestly, even if I had installed a software program to do the indexing it would not have done that fast.

thanks, thanks and thanks.
    love,

9. purnima_2k

purnima_2k Senior IL'ite

HI Chithra,

This is a fantastic tribute to Varalotti! Seems like it going to exceed your recipies index???? :)).

Just wanted to know if my eye has skipped it, but I was not able to find out the poem (of English authors) translations(interpretations) done by Varalotti.It was one of his most brillaint pieces written maybe a year or two back, sadly because of improper responses, they had to be discontinued. It would be good to refresh them !!!

Regards,
    Purni