1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Index - the Multifaceted Varalotti.

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by Chitvish, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear SLP,
    Thanks.
    But I tell you that I have not included his postings in the forum for Forwards & Jokes.
    VR being VR, did not want to take the credit for what was brought by him for us, but only what he wrote on his own. Do we say, integrity is his other name?
    Go ahead & enjoy all his posts - you do not have a valid excuse anymore !
    Love,
    Chithra.

quote=slp807;247579]Dear Chitra Mam,

Bow for your superb work.

It will be very easy for all of us here to browse Sridhar sir's threads. there will be lot of information in each of his post that we need to comeback to it very often.
    i think by creating an index it will be very easy navigating to each and every topic.
    and moreover i have missed lot of posts prior to my registering in IL.
    will try reading them at the earliest.

once again awesome work done by you mam.:clap:clap:clap[/quote]

2. Chitvish

Dear Priya,
    VR was a member of IL even before I joined and by that time he had already won a prize as well. So, the first thing I did was to search for all his threads and read them. But those days, it was very easy since IL was "small" !
    Now it is "vast" and has become a real "treasure hunt" for interested people.
    Thanks.
    Love,
    Chithra.

3. Chitvish

Ms Vidya24,
    I feel honoured, such nice words coming from you !Bow
    Just like in your FB for Cheeniya, I go with your last sentence.
    Regards,
    Chitvish.

4. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Dear chitvish,
    How are you?I have no words to say.I sincerely respect your efforts.To sum up ,i would express my reaction in a word "VOW".hats off my dear chitvish...............

My best wishes.......
    BC

5. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear friends,
    we all are aware about how much of his creations Sridhar had shard with us, some of them first for us ILiites exclusively. But after Chithra indexed them only, the sheer magnitude of that impresses upon the mind. If at ll Sridhar plans to compile them and print them, how many books would they amount to?
    Sridhar,
    thank you very much for sharing your writing with us and bearing our criticisms (some times silly, some times severe). The saying 'palathulli peruvellam' comes to my mind. And now even new members would enjoy reading your earlier serials and threads.
    And Chithra,
    it is not an easy feat to index Sridhar's writings, they are spread about all other IL. You have taken great efforts to index them, along with your Ask Chitvish forum (this consumes more of your energy and time) and religious thread. 'Thanks' is just a word but only that we can tell you, we don't have much words to express our appreciation.

6. Chitvish

Dear BC,
    All for the benefit & "reading comfort" of my dear, dear IL ites, my young friend !
    Thanks.
    Love,
    Chithra.

7. srinivasan_vanaja

srinivasan_vanaja Gold IL'ite

Dear Chitvish Madam,

You have compiled Mr. Varalotti's achievements beautifully.:hatsoff

Madam, I also would like to contribute for this thread.

Varalotti Sir, Please forgive me if I have taken liberty of using your Photograph here. It is more real than adding smilies.

Attached Files:

8. Chitvish

Dear Vanaja,
    Thanks for your nice words.
    Thank God, I just stopped with the term "multifaceted". You have made my dear friend appear like the male version of Ayiram Thalai Vangiya(here, thangiya) Aboorva Chinthamani !
    Love,
    Chithra.

9. gayathriar

gayathriar Bronze IL'ite

All I can say is WOW when I look at the list and range of Varalotti's work here. Kudos to Chitvish for her untiring efforts.

-Gayathri.

10. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Aishwarya,
    By this indexing Chithra has provided me great visibility and easy accessibility to all the ILites. You are right, but for the indexing many of the earlier posts would have been forgotten.
    I had my share of controversy even in those days. The Gossip thread, the thread on male prostitutes were full of sparks flying between the ILites with the hapless Varalotti caught in between.
    regards,

Last edited: Mar 5, 2008