Index - Puja format

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Chitvish, Aug 25, 2006.

1. Iniya

Iniya New IL'ite

Vanakam chitumma,
    With ur blessings im doing ur 16 step puja format..i have a doubt chitumma...can i do this puja on saturdays for Lord Shani & can i invoke the Lord in the lamp.
    can u just elaborate on Ashtothra archana(how to perform)
    i know u'll be busy in Navarathri..& so take ur time chitumma.

love,
    Iniya.

2. Iniya

Iniya New IL'ite

Vanakam chitumma,
    how r u? Regarding my query i went thr ur sub-forum (puja format) & got the answer on how to do Astothra archana..im extremely sorry chitumma for asking u without reading ur posts..plz forgive me & i'll take care that same thing wont happen in future..

cheers,
    Iniya.

3. Gayatrivenkat

Gayatrivenkat Silver IL'ite

MY dear ilites ,kindly help me to send my BIL's marriage invitation to the Sringeri Mutt please send the address in which i can send the invitation.thanks

4. latasunder

latasunder Senior IL'ite

Dear Chitra Mami,

My last year's Varalakshmi nombu was very strange..i was not satisfied. Every year I used to call the sastrigal & perform the pooja...last year sastrigal cancelled the visit just a day before..due to lack of book or cassette I have to call my mama who is in Delhi..he chanted the mantras & instructions over cell phone. & we kept it in speaker mode & performed our pooja.But this time I am prapared & will teke the print out of the slokas send by you.

Thanks a millions for the great job you are doing for the members of IL. I am telling more & more of my friends to join IL.

One more question:confused2: can you please tell me how to prepare kozikattai out of readymade rice power???:bowdown

5. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

6. latasunder

latasunder Senior IL'ite

Thanks Mami,

You are amazing..I went through the link you had given me. Not only the kozukatai but all the recepies are marvelous..we just have to name the item & you have the method..whether south indian, north indian, chinese, continental or any bakery..this is too good for ladies like me who have interest in cooking but don't know the actual method.

Again thanks a zillion.All smiles for you.

Lata

7. suria

suria Silver IL'ite

[​IMG]
    i have no words to praise you service chivish ma..:bowdown

could you post the pooja format for sathyanarayana pooja and krishna jayanthi...:bowdown

8. umathiru

umathiru Silver IL'ite

Hi Chitra Madam,

thks for sharing puja format. You are so kind.
    For coming Vinayagar Sathurthi i want to
    follow the ganesha puja format. thks again maam.

9. NirajaJayabal

NirajaJayabal New IL'ite

dear chitvish,
    pls advise...

im new to IL an hpnd to see all the detail you posted for puja format, receipes n so many...thanks a ton. it indeed helped me alot , this year for gokulashtami.., i downloaded ur pooja format and followed acc to it, this is ma firsttime n usually in our fly, we dont do all this, since i live in NJ, i wanted to be more traditional and do whatever i can, for my fly welfare, i love my hus n my daughter. I thank you again FOR THE INFO. you are doing a wonderful job!!HATS OFF!!!.
    btw i have a doubt in the pooja format.., as ganesh pooja is near the corner, i wanted to know when should i chant ganesha strotam,Sree Vigyneshwara Ashtottara shatanamavali, ganesha potris..,should i need to chant after iam done with your pooja format or while doing it? pls advise on this i definitly need some help on this.
    Thanks in advance,
    Take good care,
    LOVE & HUGS,
    - Niraja