Index - Puja format

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Chitvish, Aug 25, 2006.

1. Aarti

Aarti New IL'ite

Dear Chitraji,

thank u for ur blessings. ur words made my day. m so far away from my family and all the elders, i actually feel empty that i dont have any one to take aashirvaad frm them. ur blessings gave me that statisfaction. thank u so much.
    i will try and incorporate ur guidelines in the puja. and abt time, i totally understand. my husband tells me the same thing. but the peace of mind that u get after it, is priceless. that alone keeps me going.

love and regards,

Aarti

2. lathanarasimhan

lathanarasimhan New IL'ite

:2thumbsup:Hi Chitramam,
    Its amazing!I do daily puja as taught by my guru who is a Srividya practioner.
    He has initiated 'Bala Tripurasundari mantram'to me.
    I've one doubt about which mantra should be recited while offering the naivedyam.
    Please enlighten me.
    I'm going for a vacation for a week.I'll participate in full scale in this forum when I'm back.
    Thanks &Bye.:wave
    latha.[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  3. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Latha,
    Welcome to I L & to this forum.
    Usually for naivedyam " Brahmarpanam followed by ombhurbhuvasuva ----amruthopasmaranamasi is chanted.
    But, My personal opinion is, if you are initiated a mantra, that can be chanted for everything !
    Atleast that is what i do.
    Yes, I will wait for your active participation !
    Love,
    Chithra.

4 people like this.
  4. lathanarasimhan

lathanarasimhan New IL'ite

:waveHi Chitramam,
    Thanks for prompt reply & guidence.
    Bye.
    Regards,latha.[​IMG]

5. asha2664

asha2664 Senior IL'ite

Dear Chitra
    How are you I just cannot tell you how addicted i am to this site.Now its holidays for me so my major time goes in browsing through your receipes and the religious sites.Honestly it gives me a lot of peace since we are going through some ups and downs.I want to perform the ganesh pooja at home but i dont have the requd utensils is it ok if i use steel bowls ? What prasadam should i make and is it a must to keep a coconut.Please advise .I also read that you are into reiki and pranic healing.Hats off to u a treasury of knowledge.I am really lucky to know a great person like you.What should we do remove negative energy from the house is mopping the floor with salt a way to remove thesame.if so then how must we do it.
    Once again looking forward to the new posts and pictures .Thanks a ton for all the good work.
    Take care and god bless
    with lots of love
    asha

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2007
  6. Chitvish

Dear Asha,
    You write with so much of love & affection that I become very emotional on readig your posts.
    For offerings forGanapathi pujai, cook in whatever vessels you have but do a naivdyam from non-steel vessel to the extent possible. It can be even glass or terracota. It is easy to make poricha kozukkattai given in my recipes. You can make a payasam or neyyappam or sundal also aong with it.
    Please go through the entire shloka & special shloka threads. In one of the posts I have written, how to eliminate negative energy. It is not easy for me to write it all over again ! Sorry !!
    Love,
    Chithra.

sindmani likes this.
  7. asha2664

asha2664 Senior IL'ite

Dear Chitra
    Wow that was a quick response .Will defenitely look into the shloka index and read it .Thanks once again
    With lots of love
    asha

8. Iniya

Iniya New IL'ite

Hi chithumma,
    How r u? Its really happy & amazing to c ur hard work.hats off to u:thumbsup.I need some help from u chithumma.As in my family v r passing thr a difficult time, i have planned to do puja do stay positive,could u help me which pooja i could do.I am also aware of ur sloka to recite during difficult times.Help our family chitumma.
    Thaks a lot.
    love,
    Iniya.

9. Chitvish