Increased breast size after second delivery

Discussion in 'Post Pregnancy Care' started by Chapra, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Chapra

Chapra Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

My second DD is one year old and am still BF'ing. I have a weird issue. I had busty figure even before pregnancy but it was not odd. Now after two pregnancies, my breasts have increased abnormally. I couldn't find right size bras that easily and also, am not liking my figure now :( People might not identify the difference as I normally wear loose fitting clothes.

Will they decrease/go back to normal shape once I stop nursing my child? If not, are there any exercises to reduce size.... Please let me know.

Moderators, please move my thread to the appropriate forum if its not in the right one already.

Chapra

Last edited: Dec 17, 2013

2. Chitravivek

Chitravivek Platinum IL'ite

Yes with regular exercise it will shrink back to normal.

3. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

Some women get larger breasts after a baby, some women their breasts deflate. Perhaps others of the deflating variety will envy you. Do you need to lose weight? Weight gain is a sure fire way to get larger breasts (and everything else). Breasts are just essentially bags of fat with some milk equipment floating around in there. There are no muscles to exercise. Muscles are underneath and may aid in support only.

4. Chapra

Chapra Platinum IL'ite

Thanks chitravivek and tashidelek2002. I have not gained much weight and actually, have lost most of my pregnancy weight. Am still nursing.... Hopefully, if it reduces after I stop nursing, I will be glad. I am hating the way my .... look now :(

5. happymommyoftwo

happymommyoftwo New IL'ite

breast size will surely reduce when you stop breastfeeding....and weight lose will help too....but Its not necessary that they will go back to normal size....if they go to normal thts good if not nothing you can do....as one said that its better than deflated breast ....

6. Chapra

Chapra Platinum IL'ite

Thanks happymomoftwo. Thanks your reply gave me some hope :)

7. hilda

hilda New IL'ite

hi all, i too have same problem of larger breast after maternity and not reduced so far.. also left bigger than right one.. please suggest any solution