1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

In state of confusion for this match-urgent views needed

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by ivlakshmi, Feb 23, 2014.

1. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

I have mentioned about the match which came to me in life with out spouse section recently. Our horoscopes are matching. I am a divorcee and he is divorcee too. I found his google plus profile. I see that he posted one vide with all female actress , another video of half naked women(bikini and bra) and one more video saying he like telugu movie "avunu". I am really confused whether to proceed with this match or not. They might come to see me and my parents are really interested in me getting married to this guy as I am hardly getting any good matches. The guy is also kind of behind me and making things to move forward quickly. I cannot tell my parents about his google plus profile. His profile also has his relatives and I feel he is shameless. Please pour in your views.

2. hope2b

hope2b Silver IL'ite

Please confront the guy directly. There are less women in the world for the all the men out there. So you are precious. Just don't fall for lack of guys and social pressure. You are trying to be in this for lifetime.

4 people like this.
  3. DreamWorld

DreamWorld Silver IL'ite

Ask the guy directly about it and see what he has to say about those video's and then take a decision.

1 person likes this.
  4. sheztheone

sheztheone Platinum IL'ite

I am not sure about the other aspects of this match, but I would not go for this guy.

2 people like this.
  5. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Take your time to think. As per latest sex ratio, there are only 940 females per 1000 males. :p
    So they should be waiting for us and not the other way around. :D

I can understand the pressure on you, but don't let the pressure to dominate your life.
    Somehow like other ILites said, even I feel this guy is not a good match for You but don't stop it abruptly. Meet the guys and parents. Take your time. Do more research on his background and then come to a conclusion.
    All the best.

2 people like this.
  6. guesshoo

guesshoo IL Hall of Fame

You are absolutely right in being wary. I suggest that you take your time to get to know this guy. Figure out whether you think he is trustworthy or not. Your parents mean well but they seem to be more keen on "settling" you down... Without giving a handle to your parents tell them you would like to talk and take your time about this guy. If in your talks you find that he doesn't seem worth it, stop this at all costs. All the best dear. My thoughts are with you. Xx

1 person likes this.
  7. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

Why cant you tell this. You can say he has these activities in Google+...which shows his interest. As always please talk to this guy before you decide anything.

one of my frnd, has more than 800 followers in FB. And some r into s** workers..ofcourse seeing the pictures on their profile. She have no idea how, why and when they followed her. Social media is one aspect, but please confrim after talking to him.

I can understand your parent's problem...its very frustrating to find match for a gal.

2 people like this.
  8. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

in old days men used to indulge in dirty magazine & now it is on internet.being interested in actress is no crime & nor is looking at pics of half dressed woman.it is bad only if it becomes an obsession that one needs to worry about.most of the men get over this obsession over female body after marriage .

the only suggestion is to find out why was he divorced......see if he is open to discuss his divorce & how truthful he sounds.meet him but with your options open & listen to your intuition. sometimes the brain is screaming NO..........so listen to it & the make an opinion.

4 people like this.