1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

In Search of school - 3

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by TomAndJerry, Jun 5, 2011.

1. TomAndJerry

TomAndJerry Bronze IL'ite

So never thought selecting a good school, then getting admission over there would be so tough..

Also what is best to others might not be best for us..:spin

My neighbor said, he will put her daughter (UKG) in Keshava Reddy as they got good results in 10TH board exam. OMG!

They are not bothered about how is the pre-primary section, the ratio of student-teacher, indoor and outdoor games!

Well my daughter says she will go to the school where ever her friends will go!

Anyway as of now for the time being I will continue her in Bachpan or will put in LAURUS and then I will change her to other the so called best schools in 1st standard. If laurus is good, she can continue there.

Why Laurus even though it does not have playground?
    Because I liked the Principal, she seems to be very informed, educated and understanding. So its better to put my kid in a school where the Principal has time and interest to talk with parents unlike other established schools which are not bothered to listen to the concerns of new parents!

Additional note on 16.6.2011 - Not happy with laurus, had really bad experience. Would not recommend to anyone.

2. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai TJ,
    Your analysation is too good. Always being a parent we should think how their pre school teachings will be in the school. Nice blog and it should be noted by everyone

3. TomAndJerry

TomAndJerry Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Sree, yes It would be good if others read this blog, and share their experiences and their priorities while selecting a school. Or may be we should start a new thread for the same.