1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

In need of some advice on my married life

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by SMILEYFACE, Dec 18, 2011.

1. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Dear... a few questions for u...

did u ask him abt d money matter politely or in a demanding way?--- men are by birth egoistic n if it happens like ur gonna hurt his ego then their reaction would be like this only since he has a lot of responsibilities.. n he is d only earning member of the family.u can talk to him as a friend.. be a good friend to him first and earn his soft corner..

secondly.. just be independent ... take up a job if u can... n save money for the kid u have and for urself... n dont tell him abt this... when this amounts to a decent sum... show him.. this will prove tht ur very much dedicated to ur family(u ur DH n ur kid) let him know this...

and this isnt a big problem.. so dont take decisions based on this...

n most important.. keep urself busy always.. with something.... so tht u wont be thinking of unnecessary things...

take care..

2. SMILEYFACE

SMILEYFACE New IL'ite

Thanks all for the wonderful suggestions and advices. Coming to the fighting part, mistake is there from my side also. Whenevr I am angry, the tone changes and the way I speak would be demanding, I agree. As Amunique said, it might have hurt his feelings. Thanks anyway for the suggestions. I will see to it that I will not bring inlaws subject unnecessarily into our life.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2011