1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Improving Self Esteem

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by ILUser07, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Anjana124

Anjana124 Senior IL'ite

How was your husband before your kid was born? How is he with the kid?

I have a doubt if he expects your "full" attention just to attend his needs first and then only the rest.

Believe that you are 'absolutely' normal. No issues with you at all. I just have a feeling that he is trying to get full importance.. maybe he is just jealous of you giving priority to your kid..

2. Anjana124

Anjana124 Senior IL'ite

Try to list down whatever tasks you need to do. You have to 'live' every moment and not 'die'.

Fill your days with lots and lots tasks for your self improvement and your kid's progress.

Lot busier you get less messier things would go..

3. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

Your DH has repeatedly demonstrated poor judgement. Don't let his words affect your opinion of yourself.

FWIW, IMO, your colleague's compliment is sincere. In your posts, you come across as exceptionally smart, intelligent and well-balanced.

I'm impressed with the way you've handled yourself in very difficult circumstances. I don't think there are many people who could stand in your shoes and manage things as well as you do. You're making the best possible decisions in a tough situation. More faith in yourself and your abilities will come as you interact with people other than your DH.

All the best, @ILUser07!