1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Improve Quality of Life - Step1: Getting up early - Need Modivation- want to join

Discussion in 'Indian Diet & Nutrition' started by prtywomen, Dec 22, 2011.

1. prtywomen

prtywomen Junior IL'ite

Hello Friends,
    Everyday I get up at 7:30 or 8 a.m, after that, I cook food for my son and for us(me and my husband), pack BF and lunch, take bath, get ready to work. We all start from home at 9:30a.m, drop my son and we both will reach office around 10:30a.m. I feel very odd that am the last person to come to office and am the first person to leave the office, as we both have to start at same time, pick up my son from daycare and then we all come home together.
    I really need to improve the quality of life, i believe first step which is lagging is getting up early. Please share your thoughts.

2. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Pretty Woman,
    It is indeed tough to juggle roles....as you suggest early-rise would definitely help.....and for that you should go to bed earlier too....and may be get the veggies etc chopped, dhal cooked the previous night so that in the morning it would be just the main cooking and you can finish it fast...
    Hope this helps....
    Wishing you a very Happy New year!!!!