1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Improve eyebrow thickness

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by kavitha879, Nov 21, 2009.

1. kavitha879

kavitha879 New IL'ite

Hi,

I have very light eyebrows.I would like to improve my eyebrow hair thickness .

Can anybody tell me if v have any remedy to improve the thickness of the hair in the eyebrows ,either it may be a natural or cosmetic .

-Kavitha

2. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

hi kavi
    just apply castor oil in night before you sleep it help to grow more. Even you can try olive oil.or you can try both together. You wil see the result soon.allow the eyebrows to grow more after that do threading lightly by removing extras or do thick or broad way threading after you get good growth means

3. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

I heard dipping kajal pencil in castor oil and applying will help grow your eyebrows.

4. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi Kavitha,
    Like chitrajaraika & Prettina suggested try using castor oil. You will see improvement in eyebrow thickness. Apply it daily before going to bed with the help of a cotton bud. After few days you will find the change.
    You can also apply eyebrow pencil, apply it in strokes than darkening the brows so that it wont look artificial/drawn. Try this out and let us know:thumbsup

5. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Like everyone else i also recommend castor oil...keep applying it everynight for 3 months for desirable results, also instead of eyebrow pencil, try loose balck/brown powder (eyeshadow), dip with a wet brush and lightley stroke, it will give a more natural finish

6. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

Wow :idea nice tips Pink rubies bt eye shadow powder let i try it.Thanks for this superb tips pinky:thumbsup

7. jaanu_2721

jaanu_2721 Bronze IL'ite

I was searching for this topic here in IL, and also on the internet and found that Eyebrow tinting is the latest trend. If you want to know how it is done look here, what I found on YT.

Have you guys tried this before? Any thoughts on it? Where do we get this in India? Online?

8. krishnateja

krishnateja New IL'ite

Apply castor oil in night daily. It will help you a lot

9. Rupal392

Rupal392 New IL'ite

For good growth of eyebrows mix castor oil & Olive oil and apply it on you eyebrows every night. Try it for Two-three weeks and you'll see the difference.

Tried & tested already! :)

10. mituyadav

mituyadav Platinum IL'ite

One of my friend in US does Microblading for eyebrows and the results look amazing . I am not sure how long does it lasts or any side effects. But its something worth research.