1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I'm worried about my best friend

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by newmom2010, Sep 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newmom2010

newmom2010 Senior IL'ite

Thanks, canreachus. Your comment today has hurt me so much that I cannot explain. Do you think I'm crazy and delusional? Oh my god. I would request the moderators to delete my threads and I will delete my account from IL today.

My only prayers to god is that maybe someday he makes you realise what is happening with me, in some small way.

You or anyone else will never see me again on IL but maybe one day I will come to your mind in this life for some reason and you will remember she was not wrong. Bye canreachus, Bye IL Thanks for hurting me so much, even my real friends never hurt me like this.

2. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

Dear NM ,
    Why are you getting so hyper about your friend ? Are you sure you are not crossing the boundaries of friendship ?

She is not bothered about her life, why are you so obssessed with her life ? Let go . She is far away and you are getting jittery thinking about her 24x7 .
    She can have twins, triplets with her BIL, DH or XYZ. Its her life not yours.
    Stop agonising.
    Its hard to believe that you have so much free time on your hands with a small baby to look after !

3. shrikala

shrikala Senior IL'ite

NM, now you may feel that you can be lighter after telling all to her DH. but would you be able to feel the same if something bad happens like you said earlier (her DH will kill her). just think.
    wish your friend for the pregnancy and move on with your life. let your friend deal with the matter of telling or not telling to her DH herself.

4. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

I second flower lady...you seem obsessed with her life...just let go.newmom,even if you leave IL,please remember that everyone is responsible for their own state.you need not worry about her so much.take care...hope better sense prevails you.

5. ramyaseenu

ramyaseenu Senior IL'ite

i just now read all the comments in this story and i am not able to understand what is the big fuss. Your friend is obviously in the wrong and you are too if you continue to support her in this. If she is your friend, how can you allow her to behave so badly. You say she is unhappy (after so many years but she is still living with him?) , has had a couple of affairs, then why has she not left him and got another life partner. To me it looks as if she wants to have the cake and eat it too. How can anyone justify an EMA. Not everyone starts their marriage with a love marriage. You have to work on it continuously. Also in todays fast age also it is unpardonable. Instead of taking offence on comments to your post, i would suggest, you sit back and think.

ramya

6. Preet82

Preet82 Silver IL'ite

Dear NM,

Do not take the posts here so personal that it hurts you and you quit IL.You asked for advise and this is what you got.Take it easy and stop stressing.
    You have a good life,enjoy it and yea don't quit IL :thumbsup

7. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

NM; Please understand that no-one consider you as delusional. It is the situation that your friend is in that is crazy. Do not loose your sleep over it. You have voiced your dissaproval to such a relationship; and that is the end.
    We cannot take responsibility of all the acts that our friend's. If your friend is in a "messy" situation it is not because of you; it is because "she" and her "BIL" chose to do it; and they are adults; one 37 and other 42 years.

Please do not shoulder your friend's act upon you. No way you are responsible. Put it out of your mind.

-Nitha

8. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Closing this thread as per OPs request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.