1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I'm worried about my best friend

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by newmom2010, Sep 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SR09

SR09 Bronze IL'ite

:cheers:exactly::yes:

2. newmom2010

newmom2010 Senior IL'ite

I was even stupid enough to share where I actually live while people just write unknown places like Timor-Leste and Neverland. I don't even think those are real places.

3. newmom2010

newmom2010 Senior IL'ite

4. newmom2010

newmom2010 Senior IL'ite

Thanks, SR09. Sorry about that SR09 and CanWait. You are my friends and this is your opinion. I'm sorry I'm losing my cool. Sorry about this everyone.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
  5. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

New Mom,

We live in a crazy world. Probably this isn't the first time something like this has happened. Just the first time WE have heard about it, and hence it's shocking and disturbing to you and us.

Life is ruled by destiny, fate, luck, whatever you want to call it. So I guess this was meant to be, for whatever reason. Try to look at the big picture, that this is just one short blip in your long life.

Yes, you stood quiet for too long. But.... even if you had spoken to her earlier about this, she probably wouldn't have stopped. Your friend will do whatever it takes to further her own agenda and promote her own happiness. She is selfish and ruthless when it comes to doing what she wants, how she wants, with whom she wants. So don't be so hard on yourself thinking you could have stopped all this. If your heart feels heavy, ask God to forgive you for whatever wrongs you may have done, or whatever part you played in this mess.

IT WILL BE OK NEWMOM!! YOU WILL BE OK!! Take care of yourself. Get a good night's rest. Your head will feel clearer in the morning.

6. SR09

SR09 Bronze IL'ite

Hey NM,
    Just go and take rest, how is you baby? Take care of you family. Enough of stress from your friend , afterall she is happy there with everyone. So you too continue to be happy whereever you are.

7. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

New mom you aren't the new mom anymore. Your best friend is the new mom!:biglaugh:biglaugh

It is time to sing Didi tera dewar deewana. This entire saga is a twist to Hum Aapke Hain Kaun.

8. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

newmom...I dont understand why you are stressed now...Previously,you were worried that this affair with BIL will destroy her life or not.Now its all over...she has a baby whose father is known only to God.Your friend does not care anymore...she is ok with her life.When you started this thread,you had this mindset that everything is fine,her parents will be hurt,so its better she doesnt reveal anything and continue the same.Why cant you think on the same lines now...What will she tell everybody-this baby is not from my husband,but from the BIL???She is not even sure,so why should she take the trouble?I think at this point you should be very casual with her...like you always were.Dont let this affect your health/mental frame of mind,because now,there is really no solution to this problem other than keeping quiet and being a silent spectator.Her family is happy...let them be.They might not even believe you.Whatever it is...you have your own kid,husband and your own family.Dont worry about other's so much that it starts affecting your equations.

9. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

:biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaugh Got to read this thread. Though I did not want to post in this thread, I could not stop laughing seeing this reply...

@spidey...This movie will be a super hit for sure. Advance Congrats!! People will start thinking this movie was directed by K.B as he is famous for such movies. I remembered the old tamil movie 'aboorva raagangal' (for those who do not know the movie - father will love a woman's daughter and his son will love the woman) where there would a dialog too discussing how their children (if they get married) will be related :rotfl

@newmom...I really appreciate you. You are really a true friend. Though I do not want to comment anything on this, I just have one thing to tell you. Thank God it is not your problem and keep yourself cool by doing something you love to do. Do not get stressed. You did more than what you had to do. All the best!! :thumbsup

10. canreachus

canreachus Senior IL'ite

dear nm,

you are worried about your best friend but i am worried about you, as this may lead you towards stress, you have your own problems but still instead of going towards the direction to solve yours, you are just starting new threads to get attention of people, in my opinion you are feeling lonely,

you are wise enough to know that you can not actully solve anyone's problem till the person wants to from inside...and your friend (if it is really exists and not the charactor arrised from your state of mind, hope it is not) doesn't want any help or solution rather she is happy in her life...is she reading whatever iL have advised, is she willing to listen to you?
    it is not easy to come out of troubles untill you:

-try to meet actual people, make good friends
    -do some activity, hobby
    -spend time with your kid
    -read something +ve
    -do yoga/meditation

everone just can try to guide you, now it's up to you, take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.