I'm pregnant!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by sanravi_1970, Sep 26, 2007.

1. ammani

ammani Gold IL'ite

@All

one doubt... i dont have nausea and vomiting as such the whole day... but whenever its 2+ hour after my last meal... i feel nauseated... dont vomit though... or sometimes when im doing some work and dont drink water for sometime... is it a sign showing i need to eat or drink ?? :hide:

2. AnithaLakshman

AnithaLakshman New IL'ite

3. anees

anees Silver IL'ite

Re: I'm pregnant with 3rd baby.

Hi Ladies,
    I just found out I am 5 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby. i have a 6 yr girl and almost 4 year old boy. We were not planning to have a 3rd done but were ok if we have a third one. Just wanted to know if there is anyone out there with 3 or more kids. As you can see I am not exactly excited about this, just still in shock and trying to accept it.

Anees.

4. ammani

ammani Gold IL'ite

Hello,
    according to LMP my EDD was December 2011

but now after the first U/s EDD changed to November 2011 :bonk

5. laavie

laavie Gold IL'ite

Hey ammani

how are you dear???? December la irunthu ippo november ahh???

How is your health ?

Happy to find you :)

Celebrations going on aah?

6. ammani

ammani Gold IL'ite

@laavie

Hello dear...

that was the :bonk surprise i got last week.. .when v went for the first sonography... check november 2011 and december 2011 due date for description...

celebrations reserved after NT scan :)

7. ammani

ammani Gold IL'ite

@laavie...

About health... its okie-dokie... somehow managing... now only tiredness and on and off headaches... no much of nausea also (i never had vomitting except for the food poisoning episode in april)..

Hubby not allowing me to do much work (from the time i went for first checkup i gained 2-3 kgs in one month...) coz of no work... now i do work at home carefully... and also go for walk if not daily every alternate day... i dont want to gain much weight as it will b difficult for me to lose weight fast... from the time know im pregnant... (no sweets (i dono y i just cant eat them) and no fried food)

how are you?? how are things ur end??

8. laavie

laavie Gold IL'ite

I am doing good da, still ttc lets see. Oh thats nice da, enjoy your motherhood. Thats so nice of your hubby caring so much for you and your kutty papa:thumbsup . So your working from home is it??? for sure you will gain weight its really good to go for a walk alternate days, dont strain yourself much be careful. My cousin is about to deliver this july month, actually she didnt put on weight at all because she was vomitting all the time.

Keep in touch :cheers

9. ammani

ammani Gold IL'ite

@laavie... above i meant... he never used to allow me to even sweep the house... :crazy

now i do the house work slowly...

about working... i started "working from home" for my hubby's office from past 2 years... and will continue the same... wise i wont be able to take care of our home and also after sometime my "bachchu" :bonk(check the doc description)... maybe few years later my inlaws will come to stay with us.. now my fil has a shop and his mother to take care of... so they are at our native place :)

10. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congrats Anees... :cheers
    Eat healthy & stay healthy.
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

HI Ammani,
    Many have told the the EDD have changed every time they do scan... So, don't worry, stick to 37 weeks after the last LMP! Expect your LO anywhere around that time!
    Take care. All the best...