Im confused, Im scared.... Im i really pregnant??? dont know

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by zainabsarfraz, Mar 23, 2012.

1. zainabsarfraz

zainabsarfraz Platinum IL'ite

Hi ladies,

Remember just last month i posted to get your suggestions abt TTC, i had to undergo two operations last year and i was not sure should i go for TTC or not.

Many of you suggested its better i TTC now as my problem was with ovarian cyst and many told to consult my doc. I consulted my doc she told its better i get pregnant soon as a part (non functional) of my one ovary was removed in operation. Still i was confused :confused2:i thought my body needed rest, but we tried only for two days during the O days.

I was not sure this month that im going to get pregnant also as i tried only twice this month. But, throughout this month i had on and off stomach pain both of us (me and DH) got very scared that pain may be related to my ovaries.:hide: I some how convinced him im ok no need to worry and all but deep down i was really scared. My periods were due on 18th but i dint get them the pain increased day by day and i started gastric like symptoms i burp and immediately my mouths starts watering, i was also felling guddiness while standing, so yeaterday night i thought of testing my HCG though i had least hopes on it.:drowning I came to office early today, bought HCG strip on my way to office and tested it, first there was only one pink line in the C section i told myself i knew it! why did i waste money on this?? before i finished my second line a very very light pink line started to appear on the T section i was schoked tilted the strip to light to confirm what i was seeing is truth. :yes:YESSS!!! it was pink. but very light may be because its just 5 days now. I then showed to my chinese collegues for confirmation they told high chances are there wait for some more days and test again and get blood test done.:thumbsup Im still not able to believe my TTC jrny ended before i could start it. Im very confused, im happy im scared i dont know what all, i hope that very light pink line gets darker next time i check it.

Thank you God soooo much:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown
    and also thank you friends for your kind words and wishes in my last post.:bowdown

9 people like this.

2. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations! You are overwhelmed with mix of emotions. The light line will soon become dark. Please do take care.

1 person likes this.
  3. zainabsarfraz

zainabsarfraz Platinum IL'ite

Thanks a lot ramya, keep me in your prayers :)

4. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

HEARTY CONGRADULATIONS..!!!!!
    Very soon you ll post tht you found 2 pink(clear) lines
    All the best!!!!!

5. boons

boons Bronze IL'ite

Hi, FIRST CONGRATS.
    ]
    BE PATIENT & IN COMPLETE REST.

GOD BLESS U.

IF POSSIBLE, TK BED REST FOR THE NEXT FEW MONTHS.

GOD BLESS U FOR A POSTITIVE RESULT.

CHEERS!!

6. vishuni

vishuni Silver IL'ite

Congratulations!!!
    Take proper rest ..hugs!!

7. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Dear Zainab,

First of all congratulations. The line might be as light cos you are still early in the pregnancy. but do go for a blood test and meet up with your doctor at the earliest to check out the reason for the abdominal pains.

Wish you all the very best dear and loads and loads of baby dust. God Bless!!

8. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi
    Hearty Congratulation dear Take Care God Bless You ...

9. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

Dear Zainab.
    Congratsssss dear. Take care in all the ways. Visit your doctor for any pain now and prepare someone at your home to join u dear... Wish u good luck...

tc,
    Padma

10. sowmya4

sowmya4 Bronze IL'ite

Hey, Don't worry. Take care of yourself & enjoy the moment.

Sowmya