ILites from Thanjavur

Discussion in 'Tamil Nadu' started by umasridharan, Jul 13, 2008.

1. ahilakaran

ahilakaran Silver IL'ite

Glad to meet u here... R u the first batch??? Mine is 2000 - 2004 ..

Last edited: Dec 29, 2010
  2. BharathiVijay

BharathiVijay New IL'ite

Hi all
    My native also The great Thanjavur. I did my schooling (KHS school) & college (PEriyar maniammai College) in Thanjavur. my husband native is Kumbakonam. we settiled in Chennai. 2 months back we came to US.

thanks
    Bharathi

3. brcharanya

brcharanya New IL'ite

Dear Tnj Ilites,

I am Charanya...I loved to be part of ILites from Thanjavur zone...!

I am married and am settling in Singapore currently.I did my schooling(KHS & Sacred Heart),college(Kings College of Engg) @ Tnj...

My parents are still in Tnj..

Any interesting news from Tnj?

Regards,
    Charanya

4. divyadiyer

divyadiyer Junior IL'ite

hey ILites from thanjavur
    happy to meet u all here.,.. I am also from Thanjavur studied my school in Sacred Heart(2000 passed out) and college at Ponniayah Ramajayam college(2003 passed out)... i love to be in tnj which is really calm and peaceful place to live with,, though v dont find much place to hang out ., i njoyed my teen life in tnj...
    currently am in US,,,my mom and grandpa is still there...i really miss my town!!!
    tnj is devloping very fast these days , i was there during 2011 new year celebration.. people are really crazy spending money like anything to have fun during the new year celebration... and new bus stand i cud c the main road full of doctors, it is now caled doctor's colony.. name it u wil get the specalist there,, naturals parlor, 5 star 4 star hotels, lots and lots of restartuents.. hmmmm in jus matter of 5 years it is going become 5 years back chennai....

5. Julian

Julian New IL'ite

Hi all
    Very happy to see Thanjavur citizens, i am from thanjavur as well.........born and brought up till my schooling...............studied in Sacred Heart, Don Bosco and in St.Antony's......

Then i moved out for my graduation away and abroad, its been around 10 years...........but, my parents are there.

Missing all days at thanjavur...............very badly missed for past days.

I will settle in thanjavur soon in couple of years...........Planning to teach in some engineering college in thanjavur...............

I not going to miss the days further...............i will get my life back............

ha ha ha.................:thumbsup

6. harinivijay

harinivijay New IL'ite

Hi All,
    I'm also from thanjavur . Still my parents are at thanjavur . I studied at KHSS and was the KHSS girls school pupil leader during 95-96 .I did my engineering AAMEC ,kovilvenni. Now I'm at pune.
    A beautiful place to live!
    Regards
    Harini

7. Cauvery

Cauvery New IL'ite

Hi , I am also from Thanjavur, U'ftly left our Thanjai Tharani 14 yrs before. Planning for reunion of my School Mates Can anybody from the KHSS 1988 to 1993 (Eng Medium).

8. MadhuSharmila

MadhuSharmila IL Hall of Fame

Dear Tanjore Ilites,

Glad to see you all.. One more addition to this group. I am born and brought up in Thanjavur. Being my hometown, it is very close to my heart. I am glad that my DH is also from the same place. We hold very special memories to be cherished forever.

Proud to be Thanjavurian...

Best Regards,
    Sharmila

9. Coolgirlbala

Coolgirlbala New IL'ite

Hi All, Very happy to see the post.. i am also from thanjavur.. i am in US now...

10. MrsPrasadh

MrsPrasadh Junior IL'ite

Hi friends,

My parents and close relatives are in Thanjavur. Its my native place.
    It a historical place. I like to visit Thanjavur often.

Cheers,
    Anitha Prasadh