IL pets album!

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by Sindhuja, Apr 18, 2008.

1. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Wow Joshua.. u r cool man..love ur relaxing pose..

2. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Dear Paulina Mam,
    Thank you for stepping in! Would love to see the pics. of Romeo and Juliet. I love Lab very much. I have never seen a Spitz breed before. Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Taffy also loves carrots, green peas and beans. Taffy is becoming a vegan these days. She likes Idli (she loves with milakkai podi), rotis, payasam, curd rice etc.. But she hates the masala smell.

Will upload her recent picture soon.

Best regards,

3. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Dear Supriya,
    You are welcome!

4. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Hi Josh... It's me Taffy.
    You look very cute. My adopted mom says I look like you (especially my eyes). You give good poses man... I hate posing in front of cameras. But my family does not leave me alone. They trouble me a lot. Bye, I am going out now.

woofwoof,
    Taffy

5. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

hai friends,
    would like to know what to feed the poms they dont like rice in summer, so what to alternate and give them they hate eggs too, having a tough time with them taking only ragi kanji in the morning and evening, but no solid during the day..any suggestion...sunkan

6. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Dear Sunkan ji,
    I have heard that Poms are more picky in eating food. My puppy loves to eat curd rice during summer. May be you can try giving your pet.

Would love to see your pet's picture.

best regards,

7. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sunkan,

Summer is very tough on all breeds.The smaller ones like poms are very difficult to handle as far as food is concerned.
    I have a toy Spitz who is 12 yrs old. She likes boiled carrots and eggs only. So we just let her eat that and she takes about 6 medium sized carrots per day, sliced fine and par- boiled ...she likes it crunchy.she hates all lacto products.... no milk or curds.I give her 1 sugar cube per day and lots of iced water too.She sleeps under the bed with the AC on all the time so she is OK with that.
    Try to test out diffrent foods and give them what they like avoiding our spicy oily stuff .Sometimes she may take half an iddli with a dab of ghee !!
    With my Lab there is no problem ...they are great eaters and have strong digestive systems !
    They have both stopped eating the dry dog food PEDIGREE which they used to take in between .I personally prefer giving fresh cooked food always.
    warm regards
    PAULINA:wave

8. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

will try and give her she may like it..idli she swipes out of my hand so that too i am adding ..sunkan

9. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

thanku paulina,
    iam already giving carrots and beans, idli but want that she take some good solid so may be ishould give a shot to those diets mentioned here..sunkan

10. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Hi friends,
    daily i lost track of this sub-forum and today I thought I should do something to that...

I will post our pet's picture as it is not uploading for some curious reasons..

The ideas given by the Nandhu and Sindhuja to make this forum a wooofing one or meowing one....
    Bowto them...
    Hope to provide what ever information I do have...

sriniketan