IL Hall of Fame gets yellowmango :)

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by Rihana, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Just noticed that @yellowmango is now part of IL Hall of Fame. Lucky Hall. :)

A veritable asset of Relationship forum and IL. Congratulations to yellowmango.

I like to read all her posts, and click on many threads just because last post is by her. My favorite are those in which she gets hopping mad at injustice described by OP, and almost runs at the listed perpetrators with a danda (stick) made up of words.

And, of course, the posts that make the heart do funny motions in unknown spots - when yellowmango, often inadvertently and unexpectedly, posts about romance, caring and nuances of it. Such as the case of the very decisive Rajput and the humble lota (water vessel). If you wonder what Rajput, what lota, you need to read Reln forum more often. :tongue

The wisdom, care, and desire to help is palpable in her posts. No wonder OP's often tag her and want to read her feedback. If I had a problem worth posting, I would too. :)

-R

9 people like this.

2. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

congrats @yellowmango I admire your patience and practical solutions. You don't shy away from topics that many shy away or label them as troll. You give them equal honest respect. I always remember you for the magical perfume.

2 people like this.
  3. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Hearty Congratulation @Yellowmango. Your feedbacks have always been a remarkable one. Looking forward to hear (read) more from you. Best Wishes .hugsmiley

2 people like this.
  4. lazy

lazy Silver IL'ite

my hearty congratulations YellowMango. I just love your replies :))

2 people like this.
  5. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Thanks girls.All credit to the lovely ladies here at IL.
    I try putting 21 years of married experience to good use....and getting help by reading others posts .
    Rihana...There have been times when I take off and then regret posting in anger.:cry:

1 person likes this.
  6. cheenu123

cheenu123 Gold IL'ite

@Yellowmango

I also never miss a thread where you post.
    I find each & every reply very sage & practical.
    You radiate positive vibes, love you

2 people like this.
  7. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations, @yellowmango! I have always enjoyed your posts. They are full of practical advice, warmth and sincerity.

I hope you're here to offer wisdom in my hour of need. :)

2 people like this.
  8. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Hearty congratulations @yellowmango! Though I have never ever interacted with you, I do read and understand the amazing ways in which you help. You have a generous heart and like I always say, it calls for a special type of a person to help and address the issues of our relationship forum and you do it so well.

2 people like this.
  9. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Congratulations and welcome to the hall of fame club. I have read many of your posts and they were all very considerate, productive, helpful, useful and practical. Members like you decorate this forum like a crown jewel. I look forward to reading more and more of your comments.

I am glad Rihana noticed you entering the hall of fame And brought to our attention. Earlier, IL used to publish a list of the people who completed various milestone. It is a nice feeling when someone notice our milestones.

Viswa

2 people like this.
  10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations @yellowmango for reaching the IL Hall of fame. As others have mentioned your posts are full of wisdom. All the best for reaching many more milestones in IL and life too though I know IL hall of fame. Just came to see something in this thread and saw this thread by @Rihana, nice of her to have made us congratulate you

1 person likes this.