IL Blog Contest : My entry..

Discussion in 'Contests & Winners' started by sanrags, Feb 27, 2013.

1. sanrags

sanrags Bronze IL'ite

View attachment 180998
    Women in Public Life– Inspirations, Hopes & Possibilities

Don’t ask me why Ichose this topic. But This post is a tribute to My English Teacher.

In Public Life, nomatter how many people you see, each one influence your thought process in someway.

The way the braintunes to thoughts is amazing.

If you ask me whoinfluenced me the most, I can’t pinpoint and say “Oh God, she is my role Model”

But I can Share aboutone of the most influential person in my life.

She is My EnglishTeacher, Lalitha.She taught me for four good years.

For me the love ofReading books, poetry in English started in my primary school itself.

I don’t know how itall started. The minute I see a comic book or any story I used to read justlike that.

Lalitha Mam, she wasthe first person who noticed this.She enrolled my name in both school Libraryand took to me to a Public library too , used to get books for me under hername!!!

I never kept thecount of books which I read during my school.

She was one of thebest teacher I had. She used to teach very well too. Though she is bit of shorttempered, the way she taught, the way she treated each and every student wasawesome.

When I startedwriting small small phrases, she is the best judge. Immediately I used to showthe written verses. She used to correct them and give me hints of improvement.

She not onlyinfluenced me, but I can guarantee the whole bunch of kids she taught.I can saywe kids never had a dull moment in her class.

Now I have goodnumber of blog pages, all tribute to her.

I don’t know whereshe is now, but hope to see her one day.

Thanks for readingthis post. Don’t know how far this is suitable for this competition but thanksfor giving me a chance to dedicate J

nimitakain likes this.

2. nimitakain

nimitakain Bronze IL'ite

Teachers are always our inspiration. god bless her where ever she is.