1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

If You Don't Obey Me..leave The House..am Jus Fed Up

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Bestmom, Apr 22, 2017.

1. BhumiBabe

BhumiBabe Platinum IL'ite

I feel like I am similarly wondering if I should just get up and leave. I totally understand that you feel like your decisions will affect your children's education and future. But I will share a secret, you're relationship as it is now, will also affect your children's future relationships. Parents are the greatest role models for a child, so if you feel like what is happening to your or your husband in this marriage is bad, it will imprint them with that behavior or the thinking that it's acceptable to see that in others. You have control over your thoughts and actions. If you can bring yourself to peace and impart with them [your children], good habit and ways to deal with people, you are really making a big difference in their lives.

Its a good thing that your husband and you are living in 2 different cities. Don't let him affect your mood from the distance. At least he's not here to make it worse.

2. Bestmom

Bestmom Silver IL'ite

Yes...true...in tat way sai baba helping from worst by not being near him..
    Am gng to stand up for myself..I walked out of the house.. And planning to work..as am SATM for 12 hrs..Dono how far I can get job..god has to help me..my parents are supporting me..which is a grt pillar for me..
    Gng to live for myself