1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

If Indusladies Was A Person I'd Hug Her

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by ChennaiExpress, Aug 6, 2017.

1. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

ChennaiExpress likes this.
  2. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

OMG, that's terrible to cry wolf! Especially with blind eye turned away from injustice towards women.

In North especially women are really undervalued (was not always this way, as a matter of fact, before Independence some communities such as Sikh, celebrated birth of daughter)

;) Winks and big:)smiles also work

3. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Honestly indusladies is like my hostel now a days.
    There are senior mates, junior mates and peers.
    There are good ones, bad ones, honest and blunt ones and someone with twisted mind as well.
    I see all of them here though these posts.

When I was in my hostel, I would often rush to my seniors and super seniors for opinions. They were like friends, after having spent 2-3 years together in the same hostel. But still, there were some respect.
    We would discuss everything under the son, share our opinions and what not. But still, they were the experts and I would rely on their advises.

But for the juniors, I was their heroine. They would treat me as if I am all experienced, and I know everything. \
    They would rely on my advises and opinions on everything. But I wouldn't feel bored to attend individual problems and cases to help them as much as I could.
    With my juniors, I have always taken individual interest in helping them from the heart. Be it their exam papers, or love failures or monitory issues. I have helped them.

But none of them were my best friends. So, none of them knew my original face or mind. Despite of sharing so much here, I believe no one knows my true identity in this IL family too.

Hi to all IL members!!!