1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Idiots

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

The Idiots

ISIS Kidnapped 2 Telugu Teachers | 4 Indians | Syria

I was not surprised to read that 4 indian teachers have been kidnapped in Libya, two released and two untraceble. The families of the two are anxious about their fate, and crying and gone to the government for help , who say they will do all they can.

Last year the government brought back 39 nurses, and hundreds of other indians, rather thousands, by ships andplanes, with bombs landing all around, one of the most daring feats, in which even the foreign countries could not gather courage to go in to save their citizens, but the Indian air force, had the guts and courage to go in, and rescue even the foreigners from many countries, at great risk to their lives.

No words are enough to thank Modi and his government to do all this, and they did it so quietly, so efficiently, any other person in Modi’s place woule have crowed about his feat, but not Modi.Hats off on this point to Modi and the BJP, I give credit where it is due.

These two teachers , who have been abducted, I was surprised to read, that they were part of the people rescued last year, and a warning was issued for all indians to leave Libya. But these teachers,did not learn a lesson and went back to Libya to teach, for it seems the salaries are better there than what they get here.Were they not aware that even the Indian Embassy has left the country.

So their families , for their selfish motives to earn an extra penny, sent these lambs to the slaughter house, after once being rescued, and now expects the government of india to rescue them again.

Same is the case with the nurses.Many wanted to go back there, again, because they get there 50,000 bucks, and in india they said they cannot get more than 10,000/- so they prefer the risk of rape, torture and death, there, than the smaller income here.

The next time, I feel the government of india, must freeze the passports of these rescued persons, and take it in writing from them, that if u go there again, we will charge u the rescue fees, and we wont interfere again.

Idiots of the worst kind, these people. So are their families. And it is us the tax payers, who foot the bill of these stupid people, who lnever learn, and repeat, because rescue is free. Let a few die there, so that the others here learn a lesson.

The Idiotic Parents

Jaipur is once again in the news. A new born baby was gifted to a Guru in Madhya pradesh by the parents residing here, and a big uproar has taken place. The grandparents from both sides of the child have appealed to the coiurts to bring the child back, and it is in news.

In Custody Battle, 5-Month-Old Gets to Live With His Parents

the guru is 55 years old. The courts ruled that the guru has no right, he has renounced the world , so what will he do bringing up the child? The child has been retured back to the parents, and the grandparents granted visiting rights.

What kind of idiotic parents are these? Did they give away the child on their own, or did the Guru ask them to produce one for them ? The parents are educated.father is a businessman, and the mother a lecturer.

This is blind faith of extreme proportions, and cruel on the child. Why cant the baba adopt from an orphanage, there are so many babies there, go pick and choose, if that is what u want. And who stops the baba from marrying and siring his own children ?

Having faith is one thing. But blind faith ?

KAMAL MAHTANI

Vajpayee, Kalam and Modi have proved that if there is no disturbance from wife in life, even a poet, scientist or a chai wala can lead a nation !

Maya, Mamta, & Jayalalitha have proved that if there is no husband to disturb,

a woman can disturb an entire nation !

LIVING" is Simple...

."LOVING" is Simple...."

LAUGHING" is Simple....

"WINNING' is also Simple.

..Then What's difficult ???

Being 'SIMPLE" is Very difficult :

4 people like this.

Similar Threads
    1. jayasala42
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. anugamit
      Replies:
      Views:
    3. Nitha J
      Replies:
      Views:
  2. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji,
    I fully agree with you. Knowingly if a person risks his life after once bailed out no one can help them in the prevailing situation except God.

PS

1 person likes this.
  3. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

so true....really insane people..i got goosebumps on reading the child case..
    sick parents...atleast the granparents are matured then these idiots.
    i also feel that such idiots should be put in jails...i really loose my mind when i come across such news :spin

4. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,
    Haven't those two teachers learnt their lesson after previous experience! They need not be helped...I think so.
    Why should anyone give their baby to a Swamiji (supposed to have family and all relationships in the world....I used the word supposed, please take note of it)? Isn't it craziness?
    Yes, simple is always difficult?
    Syamala

5. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

The Caption for your snippet is exactly right.. I wonder how could the family of the teachers were ready to take such a risk even after a bad experience. Does Money Matters so much?

Though I am happy about the verdict on the child's case, I still pity the child having such a parent. thinkingsmiley God Save the Child. Literacy does not hold any significance in this case.

6. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Kamalji,

Very well written post. I wonder how money precedes love for the family member. How can these families allow husband/father to go to Libya after they have experienced rescue once? If the Government of India have already announced citizens not to go to Libya and closed their Embassy in Libya, the Government should actually charge for the rescue mission. If they loose all the money they make in Libya for rescue, they would perhaps learn a lesson.

Giving baby away to someone especially someone who has renounced the world is an atrocious decision made by the parents. If they give away the baby for another couple to raise the child due to their financial inability to take care of baby, it is a different story. An affluent family doing this is unbelievable. It looks blind faith has gone beyond the limits.

Viswa

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Pushpa,

Some people like these look for trouble, and cause others trouble too. Even God wont help them.

Regards

kamal

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kato,

Welcome to my posts.
    Regarding the child, the parents must be insane to do this.papers said the child lost weight in the week that he was there with the guru.
    Yes , a lot of such incidents take place, this took place in my town, jaipur. if i go that side i will go ask the police station for the address and meet these and find out why they did what they did.

1 person likes this.
  9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sy,

Some people dont learn. Even when the nurses were brought back last year, many said, we will go back as soon as wecan, for we have debts to pay off. What can be said of the parents and spouses of the nurses, who send them in the jaws of death, all for a little more silver.

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sangeeta,

welcome to my posts.
    u saidit right, pitying the child for having such parents.What will the child think of his parents when he grows old and comes to know what happened?
    Sad really what some people will do for a guru.

1 person likes this.