Iam a B.E. Graduate Fresher 2009 pass out in need of job

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by aaa1988, Aug 15, 2011.

1. aaa1988

aaa1988 New IL'ite

Hello Everyone,
    Iam a B.E.(EIE) Fresher from Chennai and my year of passing is 2009.I had actually got placed in a reputed MNC in the On-Campus Selection.The company called me for the job in April 2010,that means it took approximately 1 year to call me for the job.That generally happens with the campus placement,But right during the time of the call date,I was down with severe physical illness and I could not join the company..
    Then after I got recovered,I did not attend any interview because of some other personal problems.Now I have started searching for a job in MNC's like TCS,CTS,WIPRO,ACCENTURE.But they only prefer 2010,2011 candidates.Iam so afraid that I wont be able get a job at all.
    I have passed out with 82% and Iam a gold medalist in my semester exams.But Iam unable to even appear for an interview since Iam a 2009 pass out.Iam in a total distress because of this.Some of my friends told that I would get a chance to appear for the interview,if i get a reference from the already working staffs or HR official from the company.
    Now my request is If there are any HR or MNC staffs or any other officials from Administrator dept out there in our Indus Ladies community,Can you please refer me for your company after seeing my resume?or Even If you know some one like that from your side,Kindly reply me.I would really be grateful to you if you do so..I am sure I will be able to do a great job at the organization if given an opportunity to prove myself.Please reply me as soon as possible.