1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I won't repeat this again - I'm sure this time!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Happy2be, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Happy2be

Happy2be Gold IL'ite

hahaha Tanoshi...no preparing helps I believe...all kids are so same in behaviour but so different when it comes to handling....And like all other mums I have tons of such experiences, many I have quoted here n there in my posts at IL and many in my blogs...but my blog is not here :-( Im an outside blogger for that case. But All the best for your preps..lol

1 person likes this.
  2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Happy dear now a days kids are very smart, they learn everything in the womb only

1 person likes this.
  3. kylie

kylie Gold IL'ite

Hi happy2be,

Yeah, 5 is too young - u probably will just hv to grin n bear it for now ! I started to "discipline" my son when he was probably 8 and was old enough to understand why he needed to do as told. At 5, he was such a rebel that I was literally "pulling my hair out" everyday. Thank God, these r just phases n yr children soon outgrow them !

All the best !!

love,
    kylie

4. Happy2be

Happy2be Gold IL'ite

Hey Kylie...thanks..that gives me some better hopes n strength within :)

5. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

That's common in many homes. That's why children are children. aha! I can imagine the sorry face, sweet words because my nephew has this spell all the time in his hands and wins the heart ; make the angry bird flee :)

Mommying is a challening task. Wish you good luck.

1 person likes this.
  6. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

that was really aweso,e.. iam trying to be another mother of this sort.. o god ..save me n gime energy..

7. Happy2be

Happy2be Gold IL'ite

thanks Mira :)
    @sapthu...u know kids have another blessing to them..they teach us well enough how to handle them with time..lolz...just that we have IL and they don't till yet...hahaha

8. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Thank you Happy2be.
    lol..I guess I understand now what my mother meant by "wait for it, the wisdom will come by itself" he he
    And had to mention this..My Principal at school always scolded us for saying "I will never repeat this again"..She said "never repeat" and "again" were not meant to be in the same sentence together cos that would make its a Paradox. lol

1 person likes this.