1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Wish

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by nandinimithun, Dec 10, 2017.

1. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

Many little things together makes up this big thing called "LIFE".
    There are some things that we want to do, then there are other things which we feel we want to do from a long time, but somehow keep postponing that.

Well, reasons for postponing something that we want to do is simple, blaming others or the situation itself and proving to ourselves that, we were right, but something wasn't happening or waiting for a fairy with a magic wand to cast a spell on us.....

Now, there are such things in my life, which I have been wanting to do for sometime now, but postponing, by saying " I am very busy or I don't have time". Am sure it's very convenient for most of us to blame the poor time.

The first and foremost thing I want to do from a long time is to, play with the kids.... I feel when I play with the kids, somewhere I am reinventing and reviving my childhood days.... The innocence, those cute words, nothing can match a child's cute smile.... When I say I want to play with the kids, it is with the kids of 80s and early 90s era who were alien to laptops, mobile and video games, when playing meant going out, getting sweat and back home with bruised knees or hands.

The second thing which i want to do, is to disconnect myself from the outer world and talk to my inner self more and listen to my inner voice( this is something which I keep failing miserably, hmm failures are the stepping stones to success)
    A day without any gadgets and gizmos..... A day where I want to connect only with myself and say I, Me and Myself...... A day where I can do some spring cleaning of my inner self and give back the rejuvenated and revived me to my life, and when I say my life it only means my little angel and my darling hubby, the two wonderful people who have added colors to my life and made it worth living.

The last and the final thing I want to do is that, live life to the fullest extent, without any complains and regrets. The beauty of life is in living it every second without the worry of next second..
    Understanding that just like me, others are here to live theirs..
    The joy of life is in the million little things, like trying to count the stars, watching the butterfly, getting drenched in the rain, listening to a soothing music, holding a baby's hand and following her foot steps and getting lost in her beautiful smile.

Do what your heart says is right and believe in yourself and your dreams, when u get a second chance to do something which you wanted to, just grab that opportunity......

Am sure you must have some to do things in life, go ahead and do them now, because life is too short for regrets.....

2. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

Nandini,

Wonderful and profound! Simple wishes, yet we scatter ourselves with mindless things and brush aside what our soul desires the most. Perhaps we need a timetable to remind ourselves. I wish spring cleaning of innerself was easier. Still better late than never. We must do.

nandinimithun likes this.
  3. nandinimithun

Thank you for the first like and comment geets....
    Yes we all scattered and a beautiful chaos, but unable to accept that...
    Most of us have forgotten the beauty of simple things...

4. Jeeves

Jeeves Silver IL'ite

What a wonderful post !! Everyone of us need to spring clean our minds and start doing all that we wish to do...have been wishing to do ...simple but delightful things...things which we did as children.Yes...get rid of those cobwebs !!
    How wonderful it is to get drenched in rain and enjoy it !!
    How lovely it is to laugh at silly things ..
    How lovely it is to pick up fairy tales and read them again!!!
    Wordswoth said " The Child is the father of man."
    I suppose he meant the " child ' of those days...
    In the sunset moments of my life..
    I am doing all that I had missed for a few years...
    Aw!! I am singing, reading, writing, drawing, sculpting, cooking with passion...and believe me..reading Alice in Wonderland once again...my alltime favourite book !!!
    Loved this blog of yours !!

Sunburst, Anisu, Mistt and 1 other person like this.
  5. nandinimithun

@Jeeves
    Thank you for those kind words....
    Wow, loved everything that you mentioned that you are doing in the sunset age, doesnt matter sunset or sunrise, all that matters is you are finding time and discovering yourself...
    Alice in wonderland, is an awesome book isnt it @Jeeves... would love to be lost like alice in my own land

6. Jeeves

Jeeves Silver IL'ite

No limit to rambling Nandini
    I always get lost
    Never to late Nandini...I often get lost in my own wonderland...

7. nandinimithun

Thats nice @Jeeves

8. Frangipani

Frangipani Silver IL'ite

@nandinimithun

"life is too short for regrets" So true. We must teach ourselves to live life fully using every moment.

9. Sunburst

Sunburst Platinum IL'ite

Nandu - just saw this . I didn’t know u write too . Chupi rustam!!

Lovely write up!! Time and tide waits for none . All you have is today so live in the moment and live to the fullest .

10. nandinimithun

Thank you @Frangipani

Frangipani likes this.