1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I wish to be a nobody?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Srama, Mar 9, 2015.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

My dear Sabita

Everyone of us have a part to play in life and we are loved according to it. You are also loved by your whole family and through your posts you have attracted all of us in IL and how can you be nobody. Your interest in nature which is not found in many of us is an example. I have collected so many things in life that when I am not there whether they like it or not they will think of me, sometimes they might get angry for some things which I have which for them may not be a useful thing. When we bring a smile on someone's face they fell so happy and get attracted towards us.

Loved your post and going to finest post to nominate the same . I dont know whether my fb is apt to the tittle

1 person likes this.
  2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Cheeniya sir,

Thank you for your feedback, as always :) Incidentally just this past Saturday my Yoga teacher with whom I do Gita studies, okay not Gita but Sanskrit studies using Gita was talking about this and that man simply tears up every time he recites this. I am not sure why I talk about it but I get it sir, I do. It is our responsibility for being born to make a difference at both the micro and macro level but I was only wondering if we should hang on to that difference we make. It is for others no?

The last couple of months have been different and now I am back to being my normal self.

3. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Viji aunty,

Thank you for your words and your nomination. You are always there bringing that smile, no doubt about it.
    When I read that part of what you have written, I could not help but feel, that is so like VIji aunty. No you don't have to change :) Living the way we feel is apt is definitely important.