1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I wish i live happy family life !!!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by listen2myvoice2, May 10, 2014.

1. listen2myvoice2

listen2myvoice2 New IL'ite

My husband and I was working in different city. Both were have nice career ladder .
    I was staying with my inlaws and son of age 1 year. For 3-4 year we spent same life style.
    We meet on weekends and enjoy it and then again back to our places on Monday morning.
    On one stay of 5-6 days at his town his collegue informed me he was drinking alcohol alot and also involve in sex with other ladies. He keeps on changing his house due to objection of neighbours. He even had a son with maid whose naked videos was commonly shared amongst collegue at his office. One day he found drunk at office time and so he is terminated from his job. He did not got job for 6-7 months and he was highly depressed and regret a lot for his drinking habit. After 6 month he got job.
    When I came to know about his relation with other ladies I just pretend unknown. I concluded that he might can’t tolerate urge of sex. I was not available which makes him cheat. I pretend and convince myself that he is nice and so that he also try to maintain his image of being nice . I am scared of proving and telling him he is so bad because I thought than there is nothing hidden and he will do this openly and may leave me and my son.
    I convince myself as I am scared of he being violent and if I open it to him and our families it creates embarasement for my family too. I thought staying anyhow with him will solve problem so I transferred myself to place where he got new job. Things changed and we lived happily from last 2 year , he drinks casually and never use ladies(I guess). In this duration he is perect husband and father .
    Last month I transferred back to my place. Now he wants me to join there as my job is quiet secure and during gap of his career it was only source of income we had. I am scared of joining my job in other city for obvious reason. What to do ? Pls help.

2. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Are you sure his colleague isn't the spoilsport here? I mean, you should not be going on what one of his colleagues say and jump to conclusions. You know your husband better. Apart from his colleague telling you about his lifestyle in your absence, do you have any other signs or pointers that he may actually be doing all these?
    If yes, how long will you be running from the truth? you may be killing your mental peace in pursuit of avoiding fights and escaping embarrassment in family, which may finally lead to the same when you burst out one day.
    This is a delicate issue, think and act.

3. HeartHealer

HeartHealer Guest

Hi listentomyvoice,

Firstly, don't trust on just rumours. Check out for logical reasons. You should not start doubting on your husband's extra marital affairs merely on words of one of his colleague.

Instead, ask him/her to show you valid proofs. If you feel, that, yes your husband is at fault, confront him directly, without fearing of causing him or your family any embarrassment. You're his wife and you have your rights to ask him to justify his acts in your absence.

Also, the reason that, he has a high sex drive and your absence pushed him into extra marital affair is not valid. Living separately, due to job constraints is not a valid reason for any husband to engage himself in such activities. This doesn't justify at all. If he was involved in extra marital sex, it is deemed as cheating, no matter whether he has a high sex drive or your absence made him miss you.
    There are many husbands, across the globe who are living in different cities because of job limitation, just to support their families. That doesn't give any of them the licence to cheat on their wives.

When a wife can maintain a decent, healthy relationship without involving herself with any other man, surely a husband can too.

Secondly, if possible, try to live together. You guys are married and still living like girlfriend-boyfriends. This is definitely not good. You need to have a stable lifestyle, now. You have a kid also and definitely, he needs his father to be present with him all times and not a person who visits him on weekends.

It's very important for you guys to have an emotional bonding. If, your husband was involved in any such activities in your absence, it clearly means, that he is not able to keep upto his commitment levels. Reason being, because, he is not emotionally attached to you.

For an emotional bonding to develop, it is very important that you guys stay together and live a life together. The vising concept is okay when you're not married. But after marriage, try to stay together.

So, if he can change his job and shift to your city, please encourage him to do so. This is sort out all the problems.

4. tulipzz

tulipzz Platinum IL'ite

Honey, are you for real?

Someone told you your husband has multiple partners and HAS A SON with THE MAID!! And you are cool about it?

4 people like this.
  5. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Not to forget the videos.I have read an identical thread earlier too.I wonder if it was posted by OP.

6. MrsBV

MrsBV Gold IL'ite

this is weird.... which wife wont question her DH?? why will you pretend he is nice?

7. listen2myvoice2

dear all thanks

MrsBV I pretend because if I open up everything ... he first of all protest when I prove it he may be violent to me or to himself, he is adopted child and don't have anyone with whom he is emotionally attached. Also my parents are not one who be a strong pillar when I am in trouble in fact I and he be the supportive pillar for them. he also take care of them a lot.so obviously I am scared of their shattering too.
    I know its almost impossible to tolerate this but I want to believe that if we stay together as in last 2 year life will be better for me my son and may be for him.

But if I open up or divorce him life will surely be worst

8. listen2myvoice2

I was also one who cant even think of tolerating a men like that earlier but when it came to mylife and my child happiness my parents health I just want to check is any other open door for living life with him or that's all there is no hope...

I hate myself for this but I am still sleeping and taking care of that man for 2 years after knowing everything...

9. MrsBV

MrsBV Gold IL'ite

Why dont you sit and have a heart to heart talk with him? tell him about your insecurities.. if he has changed he will definitely understand.. also i think its a good idea for you to talk to him about the things that his colleagues told you.. clear out the air.. what if they are untrue.. you are anyways not sure since you both have not spoken about it... also you guys need to talk about his drinking habits if he is going to be in another city.. COMMUNICATION.. that is what is lacking in your relationship..

Last edited: May 12, 2014
    1 person likes this.