1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

'I will always be there for them!'Mother's Day Blog contest

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by mithila kannan, Apr 22, 2009.

1. sln

sln Platinum IL'ite

My dear Raji,I enjoyed reading that response from you.The moment a daughter considers her mother as her friend,then more than hlf her her job is done.
    Thank you dear.
    love
    mithila kannan

2. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

My dear der PS,
    I was very happy to get your comment.Thnks a lot my good friend.You have boosted up my spirits.
    If motherhood is a gift from God to a woman,being mother to girl child nd bringing up that girl o be a responsible woman is a great challenge to any mother.
    I loved reading your blog.Not in a position to log in often since Iam travelling.Will get back to you.
    Wish you all the best.
    love
    mithila

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mithila,

I could almost identify with your role the way you have sketched it in this wonderful blog of your's with a very few differences give the circumstances of our lives.
    As usual, you touch everyone personally with your very natural expressions.
    It is very true that mothers do not always adivce their children about how to behave at every given situation. But mothers surely load us with their love which lends a natural confidence to the offspring which enables them to deal with life.
    How true, we should lend our ears and shoulders, but the advice should be sparing and given only on insistence, if at all.

L, Kamla

4. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

My dear Kamla,
    Thank you for your lovely comment.
    My mother was not educated,but she guided me,taught me and was my friend.Her native intelligence and her instinct guided her.
    Today my daughters have switched roles with me and Iam basking in their love and affection.It does irritate me when she snatches away the mango fruit from my hand saying,"No,mummy"and gives a piece of apple ."But I must admit that their love and care make me feel that my future or my dh's and my future is safe with them lending support.
    love
    mithila

5. Phoenixritu

Phoenixritu New IL'ite

Please mail me your address in India so that your prize can be shipped to you