1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I was very happy to know that my husband'sniece is getting married to a known family

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Sep 12, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Today was the engagement of my husband's niece's daughter. My husband had already told me that he knows the boy's periappa . As I dont know some people's names I did not know who the boy's periappa was.

Today when I saw the boy's periappa and periamma I was very happy that they are a known family. Though I was just knowing them as we had met in many poojas and bhajans. Today we became more close to each other.

I was happy that niece's daughter is getting married to a known family and I am sure they will look after her very nicely.

Niece's daughter does not have a father so now she will be happy with her in laws. Her would be father in law is also a religious person and very affectionate

2. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Oh so happy for your niece ma..god bless her with good inlaws and good husband and a good family life...

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sudha

Thanks for giving fb to a thread which had so many views but no comments. Thanks for your good wishes too

love
    viji