1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I was out of sight (site) but hope I was not out of mind

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Dec 11, 2011.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

CL dear glad to know that you were waiting for my reply to teenage thread.

n satichi informed me that you are sick. Get back to normal soon. You don't need to attend all the pujas, Viji. Bhaghvan is with you all the time. Don't feel bad. Take care of your health. How long will your family form Dubai stay with you?

Yes dear I am also waiting to become normal and spend more time here. Thanks for your care and love. My daughter stayed only for two days with me in Baroda.
    Next year, you can go to all the functions.Get well and take care of Mr. Iyer.

OK dear I will listen to my loving sister. Thanks for your wishes . Now Iyer has to take care of me

Love you.

Same here

2. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Vijima,

We definitely missed you. Hope you had a nice trip to baroda. Ad please get well soon ....and i know that Iyer uncle will take very good care .....

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sunitha dear you asked me on 12th December, how I am feeling. I could not reply to you that day. After I came back from Baroda on 8th I have been coming to IL only in the evenings as morning after cooking I used to take rest. today thought its long time I have given reply to all of you, so came here.

I started posting quotes before the start of the thread and in the end that made knbg to call me vitamin aunty, nice name isnt it

1 person likes this.
  4. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Hello Viji Mom :)

As I started reading your post, I was worried for your health. Then I read you are feeling better! Good God!!!

I sincerely hope that you are feeling even better than the time you wrote this post.Get well soon. My prayers and wishes are with you.
    Regards :)

1 person likes this.
  5. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Dear Vijima
    Nice to see you back on you feet, replying to posts....keep rocking will you?
    Mega

1 person likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Mega dear sorry for the delayed reply. Sure dear I am putting back my smile as smile a whie and while you smile another smiles and soon there is miles and miles of smiles. You brought a smile on my face with your loving words.

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Manju dear thanks for your wishes. Yes dear I am waiting to come back with full strenght, I am sure with all yur wishes I will be soon alright. Now taking rest and coming only in the evenings. If I feel alright in the morning try to come here.

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

[Srini dear I dont want 100 years. Thanks for your wishes . I am also waiting to get fullyw ell and spend more time in IL

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Anisu dear I too missed you all. Ya had a nice trip to Baroda. Yes dear Iyer uncle will take care. Thanks for your good wishes

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

[Anu dear when you all there with good wishes I will be alright soon. But it might take sometime. Ya dear I am better than before and hope to be normal soon. I have to take rest and not strain myself. Thanks for your prayers and your good wishes