1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I was out of sight (site) but hope I was not out of mind

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Dear Vijima
    Welcome back, you were tremendously missed! Put back your smile, that will be the best medicine....even the Gods aren't pleased to seen the ever jubilant VIJI MA sick!
    Mega

1 person likes this.
  2. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

Get well soon Viji aunty. As you said God has given you some rest. You will never be out of our minds. Come back with full strength. Don't strain yourself.

Regards
    Manjukps

3. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

100 aaysu Viji..was thinking about you and thought, you would have mentioned about your absence in one of your posts, which I might have missed.
    Glad to know that you are getting better..all the best and wishing to see you more..in IL..

sriniketan

1 person likes this.
  4. sankarimaheswar

sankarimaheswar Senior IL'ite

Hi soldier.
    It is very long time since our last contcat. What are you doing at mylapore ? What is your programme in the music season? I cant imagine a music fest with out our mals ( as once there was a time we were eagerly awaiting subbudu's arrival for review)
    chandru relieved on vrs on 11nov11 and recently joined ifbi(where kabali is working)
    sankari

5. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Mallika dear I am so glad and surprised to see you here with your first fb. I know dear though we are not in touch much we are in each other's hearts always. When I think of u memories of the chat we had in A to Z thread comes to my mind.

Yes dear since a week I have been taking rest after cooking. Today I am feeling a little better so thought of giving reply to this thread which is long due. Hope I will come to normal soon.

6. iyerviji

Kamala dear I know that if we are not in touch also when we dont see each other we miss them. Enjoyed the grahapravesham but came back with viral fever and leg pain. Though the fever has gone my leg pain is still there due to which I dont come to IL in the morning and come only in the evening. That is why delay ingiving fb to this thread. Today felt a little better so came now. [

Please take a lot of rest and get back your health in full form. Now that you told us about your functions we will know why you are absent here. Enjoy the functions.

Yes dear I am also waiting to become normal and spend more time in IL.

Glad to have you back

Thanks dear

7. iyerviji

Rose dear welcome to my snippets. You can call me Vijima, its a pleasure for me to hear that. Glad you like my posts. Ya dear since a week I have been taking rest after cooking and was coming here only in the evening. Today after a week feeling a little better, so thought of giving replies to my threads.

8. iyerviji

[Sudha dear I am also glad to see you here after a long time. Thanks for your good wishes. I am also waiting to become normal soon and rock in IL

9. iyerviji

[Mindi dear I know I cant be out of mind, I was just kidding. Glad to know you had a nice holiday. I am yet to come to your thread Gift of Mindis. Have been coming here only in the evenings. Today feeling a little better so ame here.
    How can you ever be out of our minds?the day I logged in after my holiday I checked in to see if all was fine in my snipettting corner and saw that you were missing.I did ask a friend too about your absence but guessed that you may have gone to attend some function.

A nice feeling to hear this and your love for me

Take care of yourself. though going out sounds fun there is only so much that your body can take.:)[/QUOTE]

Yes dear I have been outing too much now time to take rest. I forget that my body is getting older but my heart is still young. Thanks for your good wishes

10. iyerviji

Bhargavi dear you brought a smile on my face with your fb. Now I need dose of vitamins to becoming active and energetic. Hope you are better now and all the best dear. With flu it takes time to come to normal. You too take care