1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I was out of sight (site) but hope I was not out of mind

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Dec 11, 2011.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Memories sometimes behave in a crazy way.
    They leave you alone when you are in a crowd
    When you are alone they stand along with you like a crowd

I had a memorable time in Baroda when I went to attend the Grahapravesham in my dh's nephew's house. We left from here on 4th night. My son had arranged for a taxi. We landed in Bombay Central one and half an hour before the departure of the train. Had a comfortable journey and nephew's son came to pick us. Reached there on 5th morning . Same day we went for outing . We were 9 of us. I got tired after I came back from the outing . On 6th morning my daughter, her husband and Gopika came and also my sis in law, her husband and brother in law. Grahapravesham was on 7th morning. Grahapravesham was celebrted in a grand way. Enjoyed with Gopika also.

Faith is trusting in Gods plan, not trusting God will give us our plans... He is not our magic genie.. He is not our servant, WE are His! [​IMG]

We make plans but its in God's hands to make it happen

From 7th evening I was not feeling well. Night 9.00 pm. we left for the station as our train was at 10.40. There getting autos are difficult , so we left early. While coming ack I came back with severe viral fever. Whole night I did not sleep in the train , was having severe back ache. After coming back just lied down and could not get up also. Went to Doctor and took treatment. Since yesterday evening I am feeling better. Yesterday there was Narayeenam and today Ayyappa Pooja , but so sad I could not attend.

I think God thought that I have attended many functions this year and I should take some rest. So He gave me rest in fever form. I was missing IL and my friends here. . Yesterday with severe pain in the leg I could not stand or walk. I was so worried whether I will be able to walk like before and different thoughts were coming in my mind. Thank God and thanks to the Doctor that I am much better today though the pain has not gone fully. So thinking of taking rest for a week, as from next week again I have functions to attend.

I want your best wishes to be healthy.

Worrying does not reduce yesterday's sorrows , but it empties today's strength

4 people like this.

2. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Yeah Viji Ma! Though you would have been out of sight or site (whatever), you can never be out of mind. As you are aware, am not able to come here often but only on seeing this post I knew what kept you away. Recently only I was talking to Sudha Kailas when she said u were also not to be seen for a long time.

Please take care of your health. Take good rest and come back with greater strength to rock here. Glad to know that you had a good time attending the grahapravesham. Also glad that though I am coming here after a long time, I am able to give you the first fb.

My pranams to you and Mama!

2 people like this.
  3. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijiakka
    You being out of site really was noticed by many. A few of our friends were wondering about it.

Very nice to hear about your trip to Baroda. Glad you enjoyed the grahapravesham.

Please take a lot of rest and get back your health in full form. Now that you told us about your functions we will know why you are absent here. Enjoy the functions.

Glad to have you back.

2 people like this.
  4. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

I read all your posts vijima (if i can call you that). Love your posts with all its simplicity. Get well soon. Good night's sleep,some rest will heal everything.Dont strain yourself by sitting in front of the computer.

2 people like this.
  5. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Lovely to read your article today ma after your many dayz abzence.
    You will be alright very quickly and in no time you will come back rocking with more and more for uz to read !!

1 person likes this.
  6. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Hi viji,

How can you ever be out of our minds?the day I logged in after my holiday I checked in to see if all was fine in my snipettting corner and saw that you were missing.I did ask a friend too about your absence but guessed that you may have gone to attend some function.

Take care of yourself. though going out sounds fun there is only so much that your body can take.:)

2 people like this.
  7. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vitamin Viji aunty......:)
    How I missed you these days......:spin
    You know aunty..., without your daily dose of vitamins, I fell sick....really...., down with flu....shakehead
    Take care .....:)

2 people like this.
  8. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Viji, glad to hear that you are backj. I was waiting for your reply ( teenage years- my FB was the first one) for few days. Then satichi informed me that you are sick. Get back to normal soon. You don't need to attend all the pujas, Viji. Bhaghvan is with you all the time. Don't feel bad. Take care of your health. How long will your family form Dubai stay with you?
    Next year, you can go to all the functions.Get well and take care of Mr. Iyer.
    Love you.
    CL

2 people like this.
  9. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

How are you feeling today ? OMG ....you have so many friends here and how can anyone not think of you ....!!!!!!!!! Just saw the concern shown in all the feedbacks and i am really happy that you have got so many genuine friends....!!!!!!!!

If there is any survey (for having maximum number of friends) taken in IL i think you will stand in the first place.

Take good rest and regain lost strength ok.

By the way when did you become Vitamin viji aunty... :) (@knbg)....hey that's too good

3 people like this.
  10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Hi my dear dear daughters

Thank You dearies for being there
    For always showing that you care
    I'm grateful for your staunch support
    Your kindness too has not run short
    Together we've been up and down
    Your smiles for me have been my crown
    The fun and laughter, worry and tears
    Are memories that will last for years.
    [​IMG]

I will write to you all individually later. I am having pain in the leg sometimes. So avoid sitting long.

Thanks once again. Love you all

1 person likes this.