1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I was happy that I could do something for my younger brother

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Nov 1, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

My elder brother got a job for me and got me married also as my father expired before my marriage.

My younger brother was looking out for a job and there was a vacancy in our office in Calcutta. But I was thinking how to send him to Calcutta so far away. Then my boss was telling you should make him independent and stand on his legs. Give him a chance and he will shine in life. My boss made arrangements for my brother to go to Calcutta and got a job for him in Calcutta Office. That time he joined as Godown Keeper. From there he was transferred to Patna, then when that depot was closed he got a job in Bombay, then to Madras and then to Lucknow . Lucknow he became Depot Manager. It was nice to see him flourishing in life.

God gave me the opportunity to get him married also. My dh's niece was there and I told my dh about both of them getting married. Everyone agreed and they got married. She is a very sweet and talented in everything and they are made for each other. I feel happy to see them both. She is very loving also. Now both their daughters are married and well settled and they are very attached to me.

I feel proud of my brother that he has made all of us proud

2. Ramavyasarajan

Ramavyasarajan Silver IL'ite

Really you are great viji mami. By your posts I understand that you are such a sweety sweety mami. I am very crazy and want to see you. But what to do I am at chennai. You are at Mumbai.

Ramavyasarajan

3. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

That's great Vijiakka! Such is the love of a sister. You are sucha sweet person.

4. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Dear Rama and Kamala

Glad to get your appreciation and compliments Rama and Kamala you are both welcome at any time tomy house
    viji