I want to start 16 monday Shiva pooja

Discussion in 'Festivals, Functions & Rituals' started by Pavithara, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Pavithara

Pavithara New IL'ite

Hi all,

As i have problem my love marriage because of astrology mismatch now i am fully depended on god. My hubby's mom does not want us to marry and we both are helpless, I am already doing rahu kaala durga pooja for past 5 weeks both on friday and tuesdays, from 18th march 2013 monday (new moon day) i want to 16 monday pooja to lord shiva to get his blessin for my love marriage. I have certain doubts in this pooja, being a female how can i do pooja for 16 continuous mondays? I will have my periods inbetween of these mondays... what should i do in this case? should i continue my pooja? but how can i go to temple or even to my pooja room and worship shiva? i can fast and pray in heart on periods but how to do pooja? or should i leave that week and continue with next week? how to calculate these 16 weeks in my periods days? cause i am scared that if i do any mistake in pooja god ll punish me and already i am helples in my love marriage. I love him the most in this world and i want to marry him, even he loves me but for his mom he is ready to accept what ever his mom says so in this case only god can help in changing his mom's mind and give permission for our marriage.. so i don wnt to do anymre mistakes in pooja and lose even gods support. please help me out in this pooja.. please

Last edited: Mar 4, 2013