1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

I Want To Reorganize My Kitchen

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by Sweety82, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

I want to reorganize my kitchen. It is very small. I want to dispose off my very old stainless steel containers and would like to buy new sets. For example, some people will fix some containers specifically for certain purposes like paathram for curd. Like that I would like to fix and make it everything organized. I have few racks where I have arranged powders and dhals. Can you all give tips on this. I badly need. Thanks you all.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017

2. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

identify all the stainless steel items you had not used (ever &) for the last year. Pack them all in flat plastic tubs (stackables, with lids on). Store them away for one year, before you give them away. If you buy flat storage boxes that slide under the bed, that would be a good place they could go. For people in America, there is a storage specialty store (called containerstoredotcom) where one could get such things online.

If you need to buy anything new, buy things that are stackable, and share their footprint with a sister container. That way, you'd save space, on the counter and on the shelf.

Sweety82 likes this.
  3. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

Anyone got used to milk cooker? My mother says using plain vessel is best for boiling milk. But I want to know the convenience of using that. What is the + in using that. I want to buy one.

4. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

Thanks you @Nonya

5. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Even my mother discouraged the thought. The convenience I'm aware of is milk wouldn't overflow from that.

6. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

Oh nice. Thanks you @creativemumma