I want to go for abortion please help me

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by prabharao65, Feb 1, 2012.

1. 27csweetangel

27csweetangel Silver IL'ite

Please don't abort your baby, as others say,,if you parents don't know about pregnancy,, immediately speak to them, i am sure, news of grand child will certainly mold there hearts..you seem to be doing good moneywise ,, Hire a help here, i think your pregnancy needs more money right now, tell ur hubby to manage something in india for time being..and try to bring him back here soon,, you are already half way through pregnancy, abortion at this stage would be painful,,so have patience this phase get over soon. All the best to you !!

2. sanvi5

sanvi5 Silver IL'ite

Hello,

I think its high time for you to tell your parents now as you need them during your pregnancy and I am sure they will forgive you. Dont abort your baby as its very painful and tough process as your half way through and your baby is almost formed and you can feel the moments. God has given you the baby and he will give you the strength to take care of the baby. Delivery here is US is easy and hopefully your husband will be back by the time of your delivery if not then you can take the baby when they are 2mons and go to India. Dont say no body is there in India to take care of you. Your husband and you love each other so he will be there to take care of you and the baby even if your in India.Dont abort the baby at this stage its very big sin its almost like killing.

3. HuggleBuggle

HuggleBuggle Bronze IL'ite

Dear,
    I am really sorry to hear this, but plz don't lose hope. Going for abortion is not really a good option at this time in pregnancy as it's not safe for you also. I think you should let your parents know about this. They will definitely help you. Do any of your relatives or friends parents have US visa? If yes, I think it's a good idea to get them here for at least 2 to 3 months. As other elites are suggesting here, hiring a nanny is a good option you can think of. I just came across this article about hiring a nanny before delivery. God will help you through this. Plz don't lose hope.

Hire a Nanny Before You Have the Baby - Parenthood.com

4. cutekid

cutekid Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    Correct me if I am wrong.Is it possible that ur hubby has changed his mind after going to India and got influenced by his parents?How come he don't understand that u need money and support here?

Aborting a baby is really not good option, and u may regret this at a later stage.Calm down and think whats is wrong and root cause.My good wishes with u

5. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Do not abort the baby

6. vinayak1980

vinayak1980 New IL'ite

Abortion is not a solution for this.Here in US abortion is not an easy thing.I myself had an abortion on 5th month as the baby had down syndrome.After having medical reason also many of the hospitals & doctors were not ready for it.Finally I got it done in a doctor office not in a hospital.It is a painful experience not physically but mentally.After abortion also there should be someone to take care of you for a couple of weeks.

Bad times will come & go but you wont get healthy babies always.Talk to your husband & know his stand on this.I hope your parents will help you if they know this.Please do not think about abortion.

7. goldenrose

goldenrose Senior IL'ite

hi prabakarroa,

I dont think you are into really serious about this, OR you would have replied with the 15 replies.

This is the place where everyone will be sharing their problem with serious, This site is almost like our close friends who is sharing our problems with their own problem, Dont think that no one has jobless to spent the time and entertain you. If you are really having this problem tell you husband to apply B2 visa and come.There are so many ways to resolve your issues.

Hi ILS: Dont think that im too wild about this tread, This is site is almost like my close friends which i got the really solutions from you. Everyone treat their own issue and given the right solution at the right time. The person who has started this tread is getting entertained by our replies. Im sorry if im wrong.

8. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

I agree with goldenrose,...otherwise thread starter would have replied and checked replies ...here all IL's are giving suggestion by giving their time .....i dont know wther it is relly needed here.

9. 27csweetangel

27csweetangel Silver IL'ite

@Goldenrose ,swati
    ,i agree with you that this forum is very close to our hearts and if we give suggestions its not because we want o waste or kill our time, but may the OP is really facing some serious challenges in her life ,lets give her chance and see if she replies, we never now whats going on with her life.its was our duty to guide her correctly r and we did.Lets not judge her .just a opinion.

10. esbanu

esbanu Gold IL'ite

Please save your baby.. dont go to abortion.. it will affect ur baby and ur health too.. take and discuss other options..