I want to go for abortion please help me

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by prabharao65, Feb 1, 2012.

1. prabharao65

prabharao65 New IL'ite

Hi ALL,
    I finished my masters and recently got a job.during my masters i fell in lov with a guy and i love him so....... much.My parents did not agreed for our marriage so we got married here and living together.Now I am pregnant(5th month).Last month he went to India to see his father bcz he met with a serious accident.To my badluck he got stuck in india du to visa problem.I cant go to india bcz ther is nobody to take care of me ,he needs time to get job in india .Now i am sending money for his needs.I cant manage myself at the time of delivery.Is that possible to go for miscarry at this stage 5th month was about to complete.Is this is legal in us?How much does it cost for that?How many days do i need to take leave?Please help me.

2. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

have you spoken reg this to your gynec? before 20th week a pregnancy has to be terminated but depends on the health condition of the mom.talk to your gynec and see what she suggests.

3. Subhaganesh

Subhaganesh Gold IL'ite

my god!!!!!
    i don't say it is easy to abort, it will affect ur health
    u can do this, but it is not good for ur future pregnancy

why dont u think of other options like keeping nanny or bringing some family members?

4. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

Prabha,

Would you please discuss about other options?Does you parents know or your in-laws????Is there anyway can you able to talk IRS and see he would allow to country.

Try to explore different options???I wouldn't encourage any point of miscarriage at this stage?you end up with your long guilt.Please explore other options.

5. uma16

uma16 Senior IL'ite

my view too is no different....please consider other options..Plz

6. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

what is your husband's take on this?Could you move to india if he has issues?And i guess its high time now ..please inform your parents and in laws too..Aborting a baby may sound like a solution but i dont think is a good option at all...Please think twice before you act.JMO

7. Parukutts

Parukutts Bronze IL'ite

there are lot of options for you to solve this problem rather than abortion,omg :(

please dont get stressed out thinking there is no option ,take time,discuss your worries with husband,friends, relatives and loved ones.i am sure there will be some way out !

8. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

In second trimester abortions they induce labor and you have to go through the birthing process as you would a normal delivery although since the body has not gone through predelivery changes the process can be possibly more painful. You will have a recuperation time as you would for a delivery. Why don't you go through all this for a normal delivery and get a nice little baby out of it? You say you have to send money to your husband. Can't he fend for himself in order to not do an abortion of your child? This seems to make more sense to me. Use the money to hire some short term help. Also you might consult an immigration lawyer to see if he can get back over based on family duress.

4 people like this.
  9. ais_1982

ais_1982 Silver IL'ite

Please do not think about abortion at this stage...It is not right both for ur baby and urself...As others have suggested, try to seek other options...Even though he is in India, cant he manage to get a part time job or something until his visa gets sorted out, so that u need'nt go on supporting him financially...You can try to get some help there to take care of u and ur baby...BTW, do ur parents and in laws know that u r married and u r pregnant????? What is ur stand with them??? Please think it over and decide and do not take any hasty decision which u might regret later on ....

10. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    please consider other option and save your baby...

1 person likes this.