1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

I Want To Get A Coffee Table For My Living Room But Space Is A Constraint.

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by SteevanBerry, May 6, 2016.

1. SteevanBerry

SteevanBerry New IL'ite

I want to get a coffee table for my living room but space is a constraint. Please suggest some designs.

2. Chocolatey

Chocolatey Gold IL'ite

Hi @SteevanBerry,
    As you have space constraints, my suggestion is that you can go for glass table. Since glass is transparent, visually it won't make the space look cramped. Also for the shape of the table avoid circular ones. It would waste a lot of usable space. So rectangular or square tables would be better option.
    Also try to avoid dark colours in terms of all major decors. Choose lighter colours. It would brighten up the space and eliminates cramp-ness. Hope this helps you.

3. sanjuruby3

sanjuruby3 Platinum IL'ite

I would not recommend glass and sharp edges (opposite to rounded) if you have small kids at home.

Personally I do not like glass anymore. We had ( still have) glass back in India and broken a few times. I like solid wood but expensive, glass is cheaper. Even if you buy it to give visual bigger look, most people put table covers etc ( spec in India) to avoid cup stains etc.