1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

I want to change a little change in krishnaamma's diet help me

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by kirti251, Sep 24, 2008.

1. kirti251

kirti251 Senior IL'ite

Hi!,
    I'm Kirti here,I'm too much fat 5.2" with 82 kg weight.Today i started amma's diet with a little change.In the noon time instead of rice i'm taking combination of broken wheat&green mug dal(daliya) with law fat yogurt.I have to go for 8 months.Everybody in India & abroad now know Ramdev BABA he also recommand fat people to eat daliya.Please reply me.Thanks.

2. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

HI kriti...

u can eat anything for lunch... thr is not much restriction for any food in this diet...

main secrets of kichuppa diet(krishnaamma diet)

1. dinner only fruits...
    2. drink min 3 ltrs of warm water
    3. min 30 mins exercise...

apart from this... u need to avoid, fat and oily items... wht ever u cook make sure u use very less oil... avoid sweets...

thr is no restriction in this diet as such u need to eat only this food for breakfast or lunch....

u can go thru that thread and c our frnds who follow keep posting their daily diet chart.... so that they keep checking the weight once in a week... so that we can keep a track of weight and diet...

another way by posting this daily diet chart lets us to know who loose more weight in that week... which alerts others to avoid or have anything from that person diet....

if u have any further clarifications do post it...

krishnaamma is on her vacation so she login when time permits.... since i followed the diet and lost weight successfully i'm giving this tips...

hope this helps u...