1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Understand!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Srama, May 6, 2017.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Hey Sabs that was damn good.people abroad too love our culture eh.the driver was a wonderful person.
    Regards
    Kamal

Srama likes this.
  2. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

My dear Srama,
    You intrigued me till the end and I loved what that gentlemen said, “I found many people but very few humans.” The car comes to a stop. He turns back, looks at me again and says he understands what I am talking about and adds “Don’t be disappointed. Shed a tear and move on!”

I think your soul attracts the similar souls and you are open to see them as well. Waiting for your next post.....

Love
    vani

Kamla and Srama like this.
  3. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Cheeniya sir,

Please accept my apologies for the delayed response. You have to believe me if I say that soemtimes I need a vacation after the vacation just to catch up!

You know growing up especially during my college days my mom always chided me with a "you must have wheels on your feet". Her biggest complaint was I was never home. I have successfully transferred my wanderlust to my children as well.

Thank you for your lovely words. Please do bless me to have that sense to enjoy that plant or that place. It is always a pleasure to hear from you.

4. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear V sir,

Thank you for your feedback. Even yesterday my DH and I were thinking of how much value he has brought to us with his brief emcounter. I have to add though that he hastened to assure me that I of all people should understand that everyone is working out their karma in their chosen way.

Some people are meant to come our way I guess. Thank you for your feed back.

5. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear PS ma'm,

You were absolutely right. Somehow meeting this gentleman gave me a perspective I had lost, briefly.

Thank you for your feedback.

6. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Absolutely Kji! I am constantly amazed meeting people who are immersed in learning our culture and philosophy.

Thank you for your feedback.

7. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Vani,

Thank you! I do try hard not to look but these incidences always take me by surprise. But that's what makes it all very interesting. You made me smile by saying that you will look forward to my next snippet - what a relief :) And thank you dear for always being there. Hope things are okay at your end and your dad is alright.

girvani likes this.
  8. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Thank you Srama. You are ever so kind. Dad is back onto the routine and me being thankful everyday :)

Srama likes this.
  9. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Glad to hear that Vani!

10. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

A lovely encounter indeed. This post is unlike the ones you have written before Sabitha :), but still has a tinge of nature at it's best. So much happens when you travel right ?? Sure this conversation would be be etched in your memory for long time to come.

Enjoyed reading it. Now I feel lost :facepalm: ,you made me think back of such moments I've encountered myself :p.

Srama likes this.