I love you KV...May your soul Rip

Discussion in 'Bereavement' started by deepthiraj, Nov 10, 2014.

1. kalpavriksham

kalpavriksham Gold IL'ite

Respected Mrs. Perimma mam.,
    It is really a wonder that our "Padiththadhil Pidiththadhu" family has gathered here to talk me, to console me. This is genuine love and affection, i feel. She considered the 3 of you as her own family members and made me write colloquially in this house. i was about to mention you Mam. in my FB to Mr.GG but i thought it is not proper and wanted to thank you separately and i was surprised to see your FB there much before my writing. KV really considered you as her perimma only and those Mr.GG and DR as her very own children and ofcourse her kids list started increasing also.
    Thank you Mrs.Permma mam. for all your concern. will definitely peep into KV's family and be a silent participant. I still feel she is sitting next to me dictating me.
    Kind regards mam.

2. deepthiraj

deepthiraj Platinum IL'ite

Enna pa epdilam pesreenga...May be na IL use pannama pogalam,unga kitta touch illama pogalam,ana na KV ah marandhuvuven mattum solladheenga...Kv eppo namba kuda irundha avangale edha namba mattanga...pls pa inime eppadi solladenga...

Saturday than na amma kitta kettutu irundhen ennalam panvanga nu...neenga innaiku solliteenga...